The Official Book of Souls Tour 2017 Thread (Warning: Spoilers Within)

This guy filmed the entire San Antonio concert from up close. Sound isn't always perfect, but damn the video is clear.
http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/watch-iron-maidens-entire-san-antonio-concert/
I was the one that threw monkeys into the crowd in Dallas and San Antonio! Can't believe this guy didn't catch that in SA. Great show! Good times...
Sh*tty SA video:
https://www.facebook.com/chad.litersky/videos/pcb.1453413741363457/1453411728030325/?type=3&theater
Good Dallas video:
(Security "kicked me out" but he didn't follow me, so i just went to piss-grab a beer then right back to my friends!) LOL-

To anyone who has been to a show this part of the tour: At what time do the gates open? I'm assuming around 6:00-6:30, but I need to know for sure. Thanks in advance!

OKC, Dallas and SA it was doors open at 6. Ghost at 7:30 - intermission at 8:20. Maiden at 8:50 (or closer to 9 straight up) or Doctor Doctor went on at 9:00 anyway. LOL! Up the Irons.

Was the same in Chicago
Sorry we couldn't hook up in Dallas. I should have had you meet us at the Jack Daniels old #7 club before the show, we were all hanging there outside. You hitting any other shows? I have a buddy attending the 2 Brooklyn shows. (wish i could go)

Feel free to try out your prime account and get some of these for the show: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00H28B6CY/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I can describe how I snuck them in. :) (blow them up during CotD and have them ready for DoG!) People were loving these things! LOL--- Gotta love it.

ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00

It's getting close! Friday morning hitting the road for the Maiden led festival in San Bernardino Saturday. Then back to vegas for Sunday night "Iron Maidens" tribute and pre concert party Sunday night... with special guest in attendance, a mr Derek Riggs!!!
Then Monday night Maiden at the new T Mobille arena!! Pretty nice week planned indeed!!! Trying to maintain sanity!!

It's getting close! Friday morning hitting the road for the Maiden led festival in San Bernardino Saturday. Then back to vegas for Sunday night "Iron Maidens" tribute and pre concert party Sunday night... with special guest in attendance, a mr Derek Riggs!!!
Then Monday night Maiden at the new T Mobille arena!! Pretty nice week planned indeed!!! Trying to maintain sanity!!

Cool. Looks aside, I enjoyed the Iron Maidens. I thought they did a solid job on the songs ... the singer's song intros was really the main weak point IMO

The Albuquerque show was amazing, and was also my first Maiden concert. :edmetal: The setlist was great, all of the new songs went down really well, except maybe The Great Unknown (but that didn't last much past the intro). Adrian used his black Les Paul Standard on a decent number of songs.
I personally thought Ghost were pretty bad. Musically they were okay, but they just aren't for me otherwise.

Glad to hear you enjoyed the show Brody! But I've heard a few negative reactions to the great unknown...it is one of my favorite songs from BOS. I was thrilled to see it added. What's wrong with the performance on this song exactly?

The Albuquerque show was amazing, and was also my first Maiden concert. :edmetal: The setlist was great, all of the new songs went down really well, except maybe The Great Unknown (but that didn't last much past the intro). Adrian used his black Les Paul Standard on a decent number of songs.
I personally thought Ghost were pretty bad. Musically they were okay, but they just aren't for me otherwise.

As a first-timer, were you okay with only hearing 7 classics from the 80s?

Back