The Official Book of Souls Tour 2017 Thread (Warning: Spoilers Within)

It really is a great tactic for him, except for guys like us who know exactly what Bruce is doing. :bigsmile:

To be fair to the man, he has been using that technique when he is belting out high notes since the dawn of time. The rationale is to avoid saturating the microphone with too much power; some days he is hitting the high notes with ease, some days not. Same as throughout his whole career.

Hey guys, had a question or two about the San Bernardino show on July 1.

So, first off why does the start time say it's at 3:30 when every other show on this tour is at 6 or 7? Is Maiden going to be going on at like 5 in the afternoon? I also heard a rumor that it is like a mini festival and a few more bands are playing before Maiden, is that true and Maiden will go on later on at night?

What time do you guys think Maiden will go on? Just seems odd for a shows start time to be 3:30 in the afternoon. Anyone have any insight on that?

Thanks guys! Appreciate any helpful answer!

What up Al Mariner!? As always I will be attending the Southern Cal show at Glenhelen amphitheater as well. The doors open at 3:30 because it is indeed a mini festival. Exodus, Kamelot, Ghost, the great Iron Maiden....
Maiden will probably hit the stage around 8-8:30 pm pacific time. Best guess is the first band cranks it up by 4:00. Hope to see you there! Up the Irons!

Sorry for this being my first post, but I tried searching and did not see the information.

Any happen to snap a pic of the full tour merch selection?

Also, any news on a Phoenix event shirt? Does not seem likely as California has already been shown on Facebook.

Thanks.

What up Al Mariner!? As always I will be attending the Southern Cal show at Glenhelen amphitheater as well. The doors open at 3:30 because it is indeed a mini festival. Exodus, Kamelot, Ghost, the great Iron Maiden....
Maiden will probably hit the stage around 8-8:30 pm pacific time. Best guess is the first band cranks it up by 4:00. Hope to see you there! Up the Irons!

Thank you very much my good man!!!! See you there:cheers:

Devin Hernandez isn't really an Iron Maiden fan. Man, I hate the Play Classics! crowd.

Who is Devin Hernandez and what does he have to do with the link to the Houston Press review of the show I posted? The reviewer's name is Cory Garcia. And he said nothing about preferring the classics or leaving early :nuts2:

Back