Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Thanks :) Technically I can spread them out over more time... but I want to try and get it done as fast as possible so that I have more time to do nothing :D

Bulgaria tomorrow. :cool:

It's a long story but I had a photo in my back pocket and it must've fallen out during my journey home. So now, somewhere in my hood, there is a picture of 2-year-old me and my then dog licking spilt milk off the floor.

Nice, what for? (You may have said this already but the search engine didn't help :p) Will you meet up with the resident Bulgarians? :p

It's a class ending trip. Twelfth-graders usually go to Bulgaria, probably because of cheap alcohol and warm weather. I believe the resident Bulgarians are residing at the opposite side of the country. But we might arrange a meet-up in Montenegro.

In Heathrow now. BA looks to have sorted out their shit, mostly.

This has been one of the best weekends of my life. I saw Buckingham Palace, I saw the London Eye, I met @Forostar, I drank with @national acrobat and @Dr. Eddie's Wingman, I shared an apartment with @Shadow, @Black Wizard , and @Brigantium. I met @Black Abyss Babe and @Albie at the fucking Cart and Horses, and I did battle on the O2 floor with Perun and Ariana.

What a weekend.

What great friends.

Back