Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Awesome Flash. You need to get some less expensive stuff and get nice and drunk! Unless that whiskey really kicked in and you're too wasted or passed out.

I really thought I was good with the whole online privacy thing, but I just got a Facebook ad for something I was searching for with another device, despite using Ghostery and blocking all tracking, and it was so specific that it can't be a coincidence. :S

I've got an interview for a public relations job! Now to attempt to find proof of my qualifications. I haven't seen most of them for 15 years.
Good luck, Brigs; hope the interview goes well.
KFC buckets.
Fried chicken fetish, right?

Funnily enough, online advertising ain't that smart, or else I'd get relentless KFC adverts. Since we all look at Maiden related material, how come we don't get Trooper beer adverts popping up? At least that would make fucking sense.
Congrats and good luck! Just mention the fact that you're a Maidenfans moderator, technically that's also dealing with public relations :p
You manage all sorts of pests on this forum with great skill...

One thing I don't get is that I posted an interview with an actual whistle blower actually admitting what he witnessed, yet you all just ignore that? Actual PROOF has been provided so why aren't you commenting on that?

Back