The Official Book of Souls Tour 2017 Thread (Warning: Spoilers Within)

So it is 20:30 in Belgium,right? In 4 to 5 hours we would be getting the first crappy videos of The great unknown....or not :applause:

Wonder if Maiden's social media will post the setlist again like they did last year. Would make it easier to check what's changed instead of having to scour the net for anyone posting from the gig.

At least we don't have to wait long to find out the truth. :p Actually, I tuned out of the tour news a long time ago, because I'm not seeing them, so yesterday I was surprised the tour starts today. I thought it's like two weeks away!

Same here. I was mildly dissapointed when they close the Rock in Rio headliners, but not surprised. Maiden's not the only band to focus on North America and Europe only, and I probably shouldn't complain, since Maiden does more concerts here than the usual, escaping the common São Paulo/Rio/Buenos Aires/Santiago/75 concerts in the US.

I was navigating through Twitter and I found about tonight's concert. I want to see the set list, just out of curiosity. I'll probably travel to England on this fall, though. Bad timing, I guess

Somebody has updated Setlist.fm saying that they're playing The Pilgrim after IESF, someone could be having a laugh on there though, it seems pretty unlikely that they'd pull that one out of the bag.

Back