Paperless ticket returns?

Damocles

Prowler
Hi guys. In the ticket FAQ there's the below excerpt

What do I do if I can't go to the show? I can't sell my tickets on?

If you have a legitimate problem, we will help you out. About a month before the shows start, we'll have a contact address published here and we will be available to sort out your issues.

It's less than a month until the show in Nottingham, but I've not seen any further info on this, any ideas?

I know people have somehow sold UK show tickets, and some are intending to sell spares by meeting up with the buyer at the door and providing ID to get everyone in. People are probably asking about this in the FC forum too if you're a member of that. Ticketmaster are saying there will be tickets issued for Leeds seating and some of the other venues.

Last edited:
I guess selling the spare is something I'll have to consider. Kind of annoying they haven't followed up on their promise to help when they're so keen on stamping out reselling, though.

If anyone else has this kind of problem, an email address has now been posted, you can mail tickets@ironmaiden.com

They've not got back to me yet, but fingers crossed they can take back and resell the ticket so I don't have to give the likes of Viagogo a cut.

I'm looking for a ticket for Birmingham or Nottingham.
Preferably standing , I did make a separate ost earlier but it's disappeared.
New to the site so I've probably posted in the wrong place.
Hope someone can help :)

Back