Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

How good's this bots name btw...
It has the beneath said capacities to perform: It starts working to defeat the indications of low testosterones in the human whole body Viatropin No, it is not having any single possibility of reactions. Is it precise to say that you are looking for a protected spot to purchase Viatropin? There is none other less risky than its official site. How Does Viatropin Work?

I just walked to the station from work in downtown Berlin and from a block away I heard loud, fast percussion music. I'm not a fan of this type of music, but I do appreciate the level of skill it takes to keep the precision at this level of speed and complexity. And this was excellent. I turn around the corner, expecting by the sound of it to find three well trained Spanish youths performing in the middle of a large crowd, only to find an old bum with drumsticks beating the shit out of a trash can, using the lamp post it was attached to for cymbals. And he was completely immersed in it. Holy shit...

https://goo.gl/photos/H8quHpRKMs6paGGu7

This link is for concert (and other assorted places) photos since November. In order they are:

1. Queensryche
2. Flotsam and Jetsam
3. Gaylord Marriott Nashville resort at Xmas time(walked through; did not stay)
4. ditto
5. My first REAL winter while working in Denver CO
6. Udo Dirkschneider
7. Elvis Graceland gate
8, Elvis Graceland house
9. Sun Studios Memphis
10. Houston TX skyline
11. Katy Heritage Museum
12. Metal Church
13. Overkill
14. Saxon
15. UFO
16. Sega Genesis with Sega CD I found at Game Over store where they only sell older systems and games
17. Warbeast

Let me know if the link does not work.

https://goo.gl/photos/H8quHpRKMs6paGGu7

This link is for concert (and other assorted places) photos since November. In order they are:

1. Queensryche
2. Flotsam and Jetsam
3. Gaylord Marriott Nashville resort at Xmas time(walked through; did not stay)
4. ditto
5. My first REAL winter while working in Denver CO
6. Udo Dirkschneider
7. Elvis Graceland gate
8, Elvis Graceland house
9. Sun Studios Memphis
10. Houston TX skyline
11. Katy Heritage Museum
12. Metal Church
13. Overkill
14. Saxon
15. UFO
16. Sega Genesis with Sega CD I found at Game Over store where they only sell older systems and games
17. Warbeast

Let me know if the link does not work.
Great shots for sure! I always love seeing Todd and company rocking out.

Right now it's probably right. After all, the winter sports season is in its closing stage and we have confirmed that we're good at something. Just wait until November, when darkness returns and the football season has had time to wreak havoc on our self esteem - and the new winter sports season has not had time to heal the wounds yet.

As usual, Wasted is late to the program. I saw several pages back that someone mentioned this thread started in Apr 2002. Wow. It has definitely had its moments over the years. I think that in Apr 2002 I'd recently moved into my new house and had to put a roof on it-- that is what my memory suggests. Just a few short years away from joining this forum.

In other news, sometimes I wake up on Monday morning and don't know where my weekend went-- all I have is a pile of dirty clothes to wash :/

Lastly, we are entering the last few weeks before I become Wasted the Gramp. Waiting for the daughter's offspring to arrive.

In other news, sometimes I wake up on Monday morning and don't know where my weekend went-- all I have is a pile of dirty clothes to wash :/
You drink too much, or perhaps, not enough.

Lastly, we are entering the last few weeks before I become Wasted the Gramp. Waiting for the daughter's offspring to arrive.
Holy smokes, did not know. Congratulations!

Back