METALLICA SURVIVOR 2016: Results - Fade to Black wins again

Are you satisfied with the results?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nothing from the black album in the top 10? I kind of understand nothing from Load or Reload or definitely the awful St. Anger, but Unforgiven and even Sad But True totally deserve to be here. Maybe it's my dislike of thrash in general, but pretty much every song on Lightning through the black album is better than even the best songs on Kill 'em All.

Come on, let's try to get The Four Horsemen in the top 10. It's better than:
- The Call of Ktulu
- Battery
- Blackened
- ...And Justice For All

Come on, let's try to get The Four Horsemen in the top 10. It's better than:
yv6Tx4n.gif

I don't mind the debut, I just really really hate Metallica's cover of Mechanix, a superior song.

Also, Ktulu cruising into the Top 10 :shred:

Well, let's get it into the top 10 then people. Do that by voting on its immediate concurrents.

Before voting in the next round I invite everyone to play Ktulu and then play Horsemen. And then see what is more enjoyable.

Eliminated:
The Four Horseman
Seek and Destroy
Moth Into Flame
Atlas, Rise!

METALLICA 2016

Bells
Creeping
Ktulu

Lightning is, how you say... overrated.

Always the same people who are not much into debut album material.

Meh... it's just boring to me. Be more original and write about stuff that isn't "I am metal and it's cool to be metal and yay metal because we're different!"

Be original. Metallica figured this out more with Lightning but even more so with Puppets and Justice. I feel the same about Sabaton and their cliche "metal" tracks. That shit makes me cringe.

Last edited:
You fail to focus on The Four Horsemen's awesome riffs. Everything is great about this song. It's only out because some didn't protect it. Look how fast Justice and Ktulu are going. I bet there were more people who prefered Horsemen over these two.

You fail to focus on The Four Horsemen's awesome riffs. Everything is great about this song. It's only out because some didn't protect it. Look how fast Justice and Ktulu are going. I bet there were more people who prefered Horsemen over these two.

That's probably the best song on the album, but I still don't think it can compare to the great tracks from the next three albums.

I am only voting for Ktulu until it fucking dies. This song belongs nowhere near the Top Ten.

The fact that our Top Ten for one of the best heavy metal bands of all time only contains songs from 3 albums is ridiculous. I hate Metallica games.

Back