Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Well if you indeed were finished with university in 2002, yet still had yet to own a car or possibly have internet access at that point, I can hypothesize that you were in your mid 20s during this time. Since that was 15 years ago, that would make you around 40 now...
No way Cried is allowed to be in my age group.

I was just returning to work after being ill, and there was a strike on, which made things complicated. We came out of it with much better pay, though.

To answer the question, the nearest memory I have to April 2002 is May 10, 2002, which was my fourth birthday. I walked into my kindergarten hall, cake baked by mommy in hand.

I am in London for nearly the week!! would like to visit the birthplace of the greatest band ever --iron maiden.
Is there a Londoner on this group who can show me the places to go to?!!

From a local paper : dude gets charged 250 for a traffic violation. He pays 25, adds an extra zero with pen on the receipt, and reports back to the police station. So, the state attorney is pushing felony charges for fraud against the state. Talk about getting in major shit for $40.

From a local paper : dude gets charged 250 for a traffic violation. He pays 25, adds an extra zero with pen on the receipt, and reports back to the police station. So, the state attorney is pushing felony charges for fraud against the state. Talk about getting in major shit for $40.
Well, that was not very bright.

I serious hate these time changes .. beyond the getting used to the new time .. in my work I always get "how come there was not data on Sunday from 2-3 AM?" ... me .. "there was no 2-3 AM on Sunday" kind of stuff all week. I wish we would just pick one (I really do not care which one) and call it good. or compromise and next time move it by a half hour and never move it again

I agree, it's tedious, but when I see how little light we get here on the 60th parallel during winter, it starts to make a whole lot of sense.

I serious hate these time changes .. beyond the getting used to the new time .. in my work I always get "how come there was not data on Sunday from 2-3 AM?" ... me .. "there was no 2-3 AM on Sunday" kind of stuff all week.
We've gotten three of these so far, as well as a slew of "We set our backup to run at 2:30 AM and it didn't run on Sunday AM...why?"

f_zpszxcncqt2.png

Oh, Google... :facepalm:

Back