Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Interesting, interesting. Cried had been there & done that by 2002. I still hadn't owed a car yet, but I definitely had a TV by then. Come to think of it, in 2002 I'm not sure if I had my own internet access.

I was in my final year of high school, working hard on learning new things so I could and learn new things.

I think ETA of 100000 post was around late 2017...what do we do then?

If you think you know what age people go to university at in Scotland, know what I did at uni (& therefore how long I was there), and want to have a stab at how long I'd been out of uni by 2002 --then, yeh, this is a hint.

Last edited:
If you think you know what age people go to university at in Scotland, know what I did at uni (& therefore how long I was there), and want to have a stab at how long I'd been out of uni by 2002 --then, yeh, this a hint.
Well if you indeed were finished with university in 2002, yet still had yet to own a car or possibly have internet access at that point, I can hypothesize that you were in your mid 20s during this time. Since that was 15 years ago, that would make you around 40 now...

Back