Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

No. They have a restaurant, usually about half way around the store, which is a refuge for argumentative families whose children are bored sick of looking at Billy bookcases. Their biggest seller is supposedly-Swedish meatballs with lingonberry jam. And chips.
We've already gone over all this Brigs...
It's meant to be a "taste of Sweden": Swedish meatballs, mashed potatoes, gravy, and lingonberry jam. This in their "restaurant". But in IKEA Glasgow it's chips; so basically chips & gravy. It's not far off a late-night chip-shop special.
::)

Is this 'In Like A Lion'? Is that a March thing?

I dunno, but the wind was blowing pretty hard at my place last night. Blew my 'For Sale' sign right out of the ground!

I had a third grade class in the museum today, some children were from countries like Syria, Lebanon and Iraq. I was supposed to tell them about the orient, and I asked if any of the kids from an Islamic country can describe what they know. One child described an oriental city as having mud streets and no pavement, people live in tents and it's surrounded by fences, and they are known as "camps".

I had a third grade class in the museum today, some children were from countries like Syria, Lebanon and Iraq. I was supposed to tell them about the orient, and I asked if any of the kids from an Islamic country can describe what they know. One child described an oriental city as having mud streets and no pavement, people live in tents and it's surrounded by fences, and they are known as "camps".

Well now.

In related milestone news, April 30th will mark the 15 year anniversary of the creation of this thread. The fact that this has been active for that long is truly an impressive accomplishment.

Left work to find dead car battery. Coworker gives me a jump start. Shop online for cheapest 1 that fits my car is at walmart. Speed to the location that shows to have it in stock before they close...and of course they can't find it! Have to be at work earlier than normal tomorrow morning so just bought jumper cables and will try a different location tomorrow afternoon after work. Then...i go see the opening night of Saxon/UFO US tour!

Things are so horrible in so much of the world. Just look at North Korea and the concentration camps. God, how I wish someone would assassinate that horrible fucking piece of shit.

Back