Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

In other news, Leicester City are now shit in the Champions League as well. Until Christmas they were only shit in the PL.

And Oslo got a decent snowfall last night. This means skiing tomorrow.

If it is important to get your facts right, isn't it only appropriate that the alternative right are focused on getting their alternative facts right?

That depends if you have the facts or not, and I have the facts. These facts, and they are the best facts, are great facts. In fact they're so factual you wouldn't believe them, and you might call them, you know, alternative facts. But they're just an alternative, and I mean the best alternative. I know it, you know it, everybody knows it.

Well, here's the deal. My dad is on methadone which slows your heartbeat down so they think that might be causing it. He is going to have his dosage lowered to see if that helps. If not, he can have a device implanted in his shoulder that detects when his heart is slowing down and sends a small, painless electrical jolt to keep it going at a normal rate. Actually, what is happening is that his heart is skipping a beat about every 4 beats. No need to get super worried and hope that lowering his methadone works.

That depends if you have the facts or not, and I have the facts. These facts, and they are the best facts, are great facts. In fact they're so factual you wouldn't believe them, and you might call them, you know, alternative facts. But they're just an alternative, and I mean the best alternative. I know it, you know it, everybody knows it.

Make Facts Great Again.

Well, here's the deal. My dad is on methadone which slows your heartbeat down so they think that might be causing it. He is going to have his dosage lowered to see if that helps. If not, he can have a device implanted in his shoulder that detects when his heart is slowing down and sends a small, painless electrical jolt to keep it going at a normal rate. Actually, what is happening is that his heart is skipping a beat about every 4 beats. No need to get super worried and hope that lowering his methadone works.

Heart problems are the worst, I hope he's going to be fine.

All the best to your dad, Travis. It sounds like a tough thing to go through either way. Methadone isn't exactly something I'd want to be hooked to.

Thanks again so much everyone! Sadly, my dad was hooked on some pretty hard drugs in the late 80's to early 90's. He's been clean ever since. Not only did he do a super wonderful job being a dad to me since I was 9, but he also did a very amazing job with my younger brother and sister, neither of who were planned and were both born in the middle of his addiction.

Back