Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I'm a little worried about my dad because he went for a checkup yesterday and he had an irregular heartbeat. He's going for an EKG tomorrow so if you could all keep him in your thoughts and prayers, that would be wonderful.

Best of luck to Mr Travis.

Had my first night with a CPAP machine last night. Are you guys aware of the potential in the world!

Bad news: I woke up from 1.5 years of bad sleep and Donald Trump is still president. What a fucking stupid pair of pants Canada wears.

New router - download/upload have improved significantly but for some reason playing CSGO has been rendered impossible because there is immense lag and the ping is all over the place. There has to be a fix for this, if only I could find it.

What router? Is there a firewall on it? Do other games experience the same issue?

It's a Huawei B315. The firewall settings are below. Diablo 2 on battle.net seemed to have similar issues but not nearly as bad.

bcbd17d044bca77c194366ce6c393666.png

Rebooted the router and it seems to be quite stable for now, not many erradic ping spikes. I have a feeling that it won't be for long but we'll see.

Back