The Official Book of Souls Tour 2017 Thread (Warning: Spoilers Within)

There was a one-sided FC seating allocation at the first London show. Someone I know pulled strings via the FC or booking agent and they let her choose seats somewhere else. I found very restricted choice further forward for Leeds, too, but when I went back to the next section, I had my pick of the entire section.

I was FTTB last year in Ft Lauderdale (Sunrise) for the opening of the tour.... I'm grabbing seats this time center balcony to get a full view and likely a better sound as opposed to my ears being blasted being 2 feet from the amps... Hopefully they change some of the set list though Steve stated they wouldn't change much but was considering a few....

People are showing pics of their tickets on Facebook and on them it says "NOT VALID VIA MOBILE DEVICE. MUST PRINT ON PAPER". What does that mean?

It depends on the venue. i bought tickets for 3 shows. Chicago was print, Oakland and Dallas were paperless

I can't believe that I'm saying I'm not going to the Chicago show... It seems wrong, because that's always been my "hometown" for seeing Maiden since 2008, and I've made every trip there. However, they're playing at the First Midwest Bank Amphitheater... a venue that sucked ass in 2010 and 2012. So my friend and I are deciding to go in the opposite direction (practically same distance though) to Nashville for a concert there instead. I've always wanted to visit Nashville and I'd rather see them inside an arena than outside in the heat.

Will have to tell my daughter about the sound issues.
She was debating between Chicago and Nashville also (she's in Columbus)
Think she was leaning towards Nashville as it works out better for her work schedule.
She has friends in Chicago, but none of them wanted to go to the show.

I got pit for Toronto.
Now I need to get things started on getting my passport.

Got tickets for Albuquerque for myself and the wife this morning and it will be the 4th tour of Maiden's we will be driving up to Albuquerque for. Now, I still need to get tickets for San Antonio where I live.

I got pit for Toronto.
Now I need to get things started on getting my passport.
Stupid that you need a passport to come to Canada. It was stupid when they started it and it's stupid now. But keep in touch, I'll be in Toronto to tailgate/drink/rock out beforehand!

I hope they record a DVD this tour. If they do I hope they record it on the UK leg of the tour, because Bruce's voice won't be tired like it was on Wacken livestream.

hate stupid Live Nation, they do not let you pick seats .. I just kept searching for more seats until I got some reasonably in the middle ...
SEC

ROW
FF

SEAT
12-15

Also got 2 floor tix for Dallas ... will get 3 floor tix for Oakland at noon CST

I notice there are two price ranges for Dallas: $40 & $100. The floor seats you got I assume were $100 and the $40 are the nose bleeds?

Can anyone share with me how much they paid for their pit tickets after all of the ticketmaster fees? Im trying to plan out my finances for two shows when the second pre-sale starts tommorow.

Can anyone share with me how much they paid for their pit tickets after all of the ticketmaster fees? Im trying to plan out my finances for two shows when the second pre-sale starts tommorow.

$120.40 in Dallas, $114.15 for Oakland for floor

Back