The Official Book of Souls Tour 2017 Thread (Warning: Spoilers Within)

Not being able to pick seats really sucks. But oh well. I'm happy as long as I'm in the first pavilion and not super far off to the side.

I wish those damn seat maps would tell you where the seat numbers are. Depending on what section you are in (and the venue) that can make a huge difference.

I wish those damn seat maps would tell you where the seat numbers are. Depending on what section you are in (and the venue) that can make a huge difference.

The seating chart for Chicago shows where the seat numbers start (lefthand side of each section), so I can reasonably assume my seats 5-6 will be far closer to the center of the venue than to the side.

Tickets bought for St. Louis, Kansas City, and Nashville. Got floor seats for St. Louis and Nashville, and third row seats for Kansas City on the right side of the stage (since I've usually gone left in the past, figured I'd switch it up for a change... see Janick up close).

I do hate the navigation of the websites. But overall it wasn't a problem.

To whoever had been asking a few days ago, I went into my account after I bought the tickets and it does give me a button to "Request a refund" for the credit card entry tickets. Whether or not it follows through to completion, I don't know, but the option was there.

Now if only we could kindly skip over the next six months, I'd really appreciate it.

Last edited:
Pit for Chicago and Section 116 for St. Paul. Success! :edmetal::edmetal::edmetal:

Let the unbearably long wait begin! I think I'll go start making ridiculous fantasy setlists now.

Finally got tickets. We tried exactly at 10am and there were no tickets available. It took more than 15 minutes and we finally got them. I think the system was bad.

got 3 on the floor for Oakland ... was weird, the TM said no floor seats, after 6 refreshes, it came up with them.

I didn't have any hassle with any of mine, though I think the cities I'm going to are on the lower-priority lists for a lot of people. Seems like most people will be going to the Chicago/Texas/coast shows. I got my St. Louis tickets first, right at 10:01 am. Then did Nashville. Then did Kansas City. Got all three tickets within ten minutes.

The T-Mobile arena website is a clusterfuck, I did a test to see if it was still working and there's either no tickets available or the website crashes.

I'm struggling to buy tickets too. I select them (even if they're all on dang Janick's side) and the page just goes nowhere. Bridgestone Arena in Nashville.

Did anyone else do this flashseats thing? The whole thing seems sketchy too me..

Back