Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Or just plain ol' tea and biscuits

2z9fmvr.jpg

My question was absolutely inappropriate, of course, and now I realise that. Have you ever seen a wingman be the rapist? Man, he might have been there, he might have even slipped her the roofie, but he definitely did not do the deed itself. Right? Right???

Now, Travolta Danny Zuko, on the other hand...

EDIT: Or not...

My ass is sore. I blame you, Winoman.

WHAT DID YOU DO TO POOR Cried???

My question was absolutely inappropriate, of course, and now I realise that. Have you ever seen a wingman be the rapist? Man, he might have been there, he might have even slipped her the roofie, but he definitely did not do the deed itself. Right? Right???

Now, Travolta Danny Zuko, on the other hand...

EDIT: Or not...
Dig, dig, dig...
WHAT DID YOU DO TO POOR Cried???
Hopefully it smacked Cried in the ass.
Smacked my ass.

Keep up, Judas.

Not really, since it's a bit too dark for me - I leave that to anyone and their Google.

Anyway, I might be a smoker and a midnight toker, but I never considered myself that much of a joker, indeed, so...

Well, then you see.

What else would you expected regarding the man who so poignantly scored the discovery of dead bodies from the Lufthansa heist, right? :ninja:

Well, Slowhand (which always reminds me how Stephen King in one of his books was talking about something like a "painfully beautiful slow Catholic schoolgirl handjob", or something like that - I wonder which book it was, though, probably Hearts in Atlantis...)

Didn't mention it last night because information was missing. A terrorist attack took place outside Beşiktaş's stadium in Istanbul last night, 38 people killed.

Edit: PKK has taken responsibility for it. Couple of civilians were killed along with policemen who were the main target. PKK's propaganda that they're "freedom fighters" who "don't harm civilians" continues to be a load of bullshit, as it's always been.

Last edited:
Back