Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

At this point I'd say that's just standard marketing.
Well it sure took me by surprise since every other new album release always had the first single 2-3 months before it came out. But to put out the first single and then release the album just over 2 weeks later is quite unexpected and definitely not standard.

@Mosh, @LooseCannon, PC's don't have an UI, because they're not bundled with OS by default. There are still 4 versions of Windows available in the PC universe, each with a different user interface (not just the graphical part, but the way regular user accesses his data and such), and a niche market of Unix-like systems, with a whole palette of entirely different (e.g. in style and workflow paradigm) UIs available there. In the eyes of some regular users this is a drawback because it's easier to switch to a friend's Mac to do something. In the eyes of some power users ease of customization is a big plus.

On my company laptop I have Windows 7, I just switch off desktop icons and use a standard theme (old greyish one, not glossy Aero). A friend said that she couldn't work on that 'program' of mine. When I told her wtf it's just Windows without a theme and I don't have any icons, look see there's the start menu, click, see programs and everything? Nope...'looks nothing like my Windows' :)

I had to wait until 5th year of uni for a professor to talk about memes in class, now I've heard everything.

Also a guy in class is convinced Osama Bin Laden never existed and that he was invented by the Americans.

ordered one of these .. will look cool in the office

https://www.darkinkart.com/collections/iron-maiden-artwork

navigator_mumford.jpg

Back