Bruce Dickinson

61.jpg

Something might be on the way!
Someone in the comments asked if it was a new album 2017 and Roy "liked" the comment.

This sounds good. I've forgotten a lot of the previous speculation and hints, but hasn't he previously given the impression that a new Bruce album has already been recorded? I remember he sounded pissed off at one point, implying that's they'd done all the work but it was on hold (presumably for The Book of Souls to come out first).

Two minutes longer than the 2005 version (haven't compared both well yet) but here you go. What an awesome chorus.

The only difference is that there's the inverted instrumental part after the ending of the song for two more minutes. Nothing special, just a gimmick for the Japanese edition so it can be said that it's different than the rest of the world.

Check this out. Made in 1998, published for a short time until Bruce rejoined Maiden, and now it came back in 2014. With some nice pictures (one of them posted here).

(Bruce Dickinson) Olly and Noggin’s Tour Diary 1998...

Introduction

Dear Reader, what you are about to read is a “Tour Diary” that was written by Olly as we followed Bruce Dickinson on his UK Tour in 1998.

We weren’t to know it at the time but it would be the last time he was to tour the UK. It was also the now infamous tour were I advised Bruce not to re-join Maiden, he also gave me a massive bottle of Champagne as a gift, which then got involved with a dodgy deal with Paddy (Bruce’s wife) who said, “We’ve got none left in the fridge…” Which surely must be the quote of all quotes from the road… any road…

The story briefly goes like this. As usual we were doing the UK Tour, but Olly decided that it would be a good idea to write a little tour diary review type thing and then show it to Bruce the following night. Bruce loved it. To be honest, we all loved it, it was such a good idea.

Sometime after the tour, what you are about to read appeared on Bruce’s official site. Once Bruce re-joined Maiden it was taken down. Answers on a post card to…

That’s it really. What you are about to read is for me Genesis. It lead to all the “Tour Diaries” and E Mails and now these blogs. So frankly, it’s all Olly’s fault. I blame him and so should you.

It’s my is my intention to get around to typing up my own memories of all those gigs, which at the time of typing stands at 37 Bruce solo gigs.

Finally, to all of the band members, crew, managers, anything you have ever said to me over the phone, via E Mails or texts and or in person, sober or drunk, I consider to have been said in confidence, whatever was said to me stays said to me.

Enjoy.

READ ON: http://nogginwalsall.blogspot.nl/2014/07/bruce-dickinson-olly-and-noggins-tour.html

Bruce+Memorabilia+Pt1+242.JPG

And another diary from 2002:
http://nogginwalsall.blogspot.nl/2014/07/bruce-dickinson-in-search-of-now-man.html

"Bruce gets steadily more drunk as the night progresses until his wife eventually manages to drag him away at the end of the night. “The Guru” looks like he’s feeling decidedly under the weather, Adrian is stuck in the corner surrounded by horded of people, Eddy (or is it Eddie? Can’t remember and I can’t be bothered to look!) is around somewhere, and Dave is hiding out in the corner with the drummer from “Kill2This."
The drummer in Kill II This at the time was Jeff Singer - and after Bruce rejoined Maiden, he started playing with Blaze. It's a small world...

Last edited:
Saw this on reddit and not sure if it's ever been posted. Bruce singing Tears of the Dragon and Change of Heart in the back of a limo in 1994. Don't know why, but this is amazing and Bruce sounds incredible even sitting down.

I read several commentaries accompanying the following picture. :)

In a typically unorthodox way, Barry uses his own measuring gauge to determine whether it is a genuine Footes 'C' or not.
Or is he doing a special signing for the pledge ?
Paul and Bruce look on in wonder......

During the making of `Head On` Samson pioneered many unique recording techniques. here we see such an example of those
15492468_1145458125549797_4386899581060982772_n.jpg

Back