Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Yeah I do that too, sometimes. And I've had changes of heart on quite a vast range of topics during my time here so it's pretty fun.

Outside of Maidenfans, there's a YouTube account of mine somewhere with which I posted comments like "Turkey belongs to the Turks, Kurds get the fuck out" when I was about 11, for example. :p I was shellshocked when I stumbled across it years later.

And I've had changes of heart on quite a vast range of topics during my time here so it's pretty fun
We all change our opinions and the like over time. My thoughts on governments has changed drastically over the last decade. Mainly due to their incompetence and thieving of public money. The buggers.

I was answering Wingman. I bet it's proper dark where he is.
Late September is the same all over the Northern Hemisphere with regards to daylight, remember :) (well, all over the world, but south of the Equator things are going the opposite way, from darker to brighter).

But perhaps the dark contributes anyway.

I knew someone called Triple D. Desperate Dangerous Dave. Then he passed out on a hot day and became Desperate Dangerous Dehydrated Dave. Quadruple D.

Back