The Official Book of Souls Tour 2017 Thread (Warning: Spoilers Within)

Whoa.

Ticketprices really gone up here.

85 - 100 € depending on Floor or Seats

It was £67 for London floor including fees (goodness knows what the fees are for) about £60 for Leeds seats.

There are plenty of Maiden fans among the teaching community. They'll understand.
Yes, that's me and they tell me I'm the loudest teacher in my school. I have almost fifty students in my class so I have to be loud. If another class is loud nearby, I make my students shout "yeah" as loud as they can. However, I'm not teaching seven year olds, I'm teaching teenagers and they all enjoy what I do in my classes.
Edited for word mistake, its past midnight here! :D

Last edited:
Yes, that's me and they tell me I'm the loudest teacher in my school. I have almost fifty students in my class so I have to be loud. If another class is loud nearby, I make my students should "yeah" as loud as they can. However, I'm not teaching seven year olds, I'm teaching teenagers and they all enjoy what I do in my classes.
Sounds fun!

I paid £65 per ticket for the Birmingham show for standing. I was more than happy to pay that considering standing tickets for Black Sabbath in the same city were £85-100 per ticket.

Speaking of teaching, I saw Maiden in Shanghai the day after I was teaching classes but they had in-class study for midterms and I had no lessons that day so I was able to go.

Presale on O2 was atrocious this morning.

Sitewide isssues with only being able to pick fan club tickets not O2 priority, and then all seating for Newcastle was gone by 9:06 when it kicked into life :(

Will try Live Nation presale tomorrow, hoping for a better result.

I've mentioned this before regarding tickets. When tickets first go on sale, keep trying for at least an hour (or two) even if it says there are no tickets available.

The reason for this is as follows:
- When someone gets into the site, they are offered tickets to buy
- That person has some time top make the purchase (typically 3-5 minutes)
- While they are deciding whether to buy those tickets they seem to be unavailable
- If they don't buy the tickets they get released back into the "available" pool

Last year when I bought my tickets for the Book of Souls Tour, it took me almost an hour and a half of constant checking before I was able to purchase pretty good seats. All during that time I went through a range of emotions, worried that I would either be stuck with nosebleeds, or worse be forced to pay $200 or more on "decent" seats.

Tickets bought for Glasgow and Aberdeen. YES!!

A moan about prices; £7.25 approx fee for each Glasgow ticket plus £2.20 for paperless tickets. I think they called it a 'delivery charge.' What? Worked out at £198 for 3 tickets.
No general fee for Aberdeen and again the 'delivery charge.' This time slighty more at £2.50.

Would Ticketmaster ever just fuck right off?

But, also, UP THE FUCKIN IRONS!!

Yeah, I think I'll be talking to Ticketmaster in the coming days about their delivery charge for the Leeds gig tickets. AXS, who did the London ticket sales, charged a whopping £8 fee per ticket, plus another charge of £1.75, which I assume funds the ticketless system and earns them a bit too. If Ticketmaster has referred to their fee as a delivery charge, buyers have a pretty good case for pointing out there's nothing to deliver, and asking for that money back.

There was always speculation about a second London date. Hey - anyone fancy going two nights in a row? :D

I'm traveling all the way for one show, might as well do two. Just got tickets for the 28th this morning. Woohoo!

Back