Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Yoowkshae.

This kinds of reminds me of a conversation I had with a Swede on a very muddy double decker bus at about midnight on the way from Donington back to Derby. He was attempting to pronounce 'Derby' with a local accent and it was hilarious. He was also very, very, drunk.

It was a choice between 'dairby' and 'daerrrrrbeh'. He claimed British beer wasn't strong enough, despite evidence to the contrary.

Worst beer you've had? I would say one of the generic brand name or 'light' ones, but a pub local to me used to brew their own, and god, that was bad.

Just a reminder to all: there are new 2017 spoilers-allowed and spoiler-free tour threads pinned in the Maiden Chat forum. There are already potential spoilers out there - check the name of the thread before you click to visit!

In today's world it is an unfortunate thing that the simplest solution is always the best a particular one. This is true in the penis enlargement industry as so. If you want to add size into the penis, you should find a simple, yet powerful way to do that. Since to select from of options available, a person should make his decision carefully. One of the more popular ways to increase the size of the penis is through medicaments. What should a person know about such pills and what should he be wary of?
How big is this industry Larry?

What is important is that these elements are totally without any filler injections or low high quality elements The cream is the best and secure option BOOTY POP to be regarded as an alternative to operations or treatments It can allow you to very happy because it can save your money. there is no need to check out any surgical center to perform any type of surgical treatment to enhance the grows It performs in a brief interval of your persistence, unlike other items or operations in the cosmetic industry You can use it very easily because of its external application Is Top Energy Booty Pop Lotion Popvery secure to make use of on your butts? Yes, this booty enhancement BOOTY POP cream does not contain any illegal or low high quality substances. This is the main factor, which every user wants in any cream or gel, which is designed to deliver the stronger and smoother look to the grows.
Where do I get me some Booty Pop Lotion, Booty? I've not had the use of my butts since yesterday...

Has any of you all kept a diary for a substantial amount of time?

I have this daily events type thing that I keep since July 1, 2015 and it's actually a very rewarding experience. A time capsule. It was a bit dull throughout the first year, but it became very interesting after I entered the second year. I've picked a "song of the day" for each 454 days as well.

I wrote one for 2 days in elementary school. Found it much much later, was still a cringefest reading it even though it had only like 10 sentences :p

This thread is kind of a time capsule too, sometimes I go back to 2010 when I joined to see what I was talking about :D

Back