2017 Maidenfans.com Meetup discussion

Are you interested in going to a meetup?

• Total voters
I shall have anything between zero and 4 other people with me too. :cheers::edmetal::puke:in that order
Yip, similar story. I'm not buying tickets for other people this time though; been caught too many times with no-shows. And these days that could be a couple of hundred quid. Not doing that any more. Still undecided about Aberdeen. Not sure if I can get three days off work around that time. If I can, then it's on!

Got floor seats to the London show this morning. I'll be flying in from Washington DC, first time to England and the first time I've seen Maiden outside the US since 1999 (saw them in Stuttgart on that tour).

Super pumped.

Got floor seats to the London show this morning. I'll be flying in from Washington DC, first time to England and the first time I've seen Maiden outside the US since 1999 (saw them in Stuttgart on that tour).

Super pumped.
Are you coming alone or with a group of people?

Link arms and see if we can convince the band to play red rover.

"Red rover, red rover, Iron Maiden send Nicko over!"

K, standing tickets then! :rocker:

Traveling with my Dad to this one - it'll be our 12th or so time we've seen Maiden together.

In fairness, I don't think I've got enough cash for it :D I'm paying for both me and the BF.

I actually might, since I was planning to say to Monday anyway, but I will be probably buying extremely cheap nosebleed tickets for the second show.

Sounds awesome! I'm definitely planning to be there Friday.

Hey, does anyone know how much gig shirts usually are in the UK?

I'm doing both, standing for both as well. Plans are to fly in on Wed or Thurs and leave on Tuesday or Wednesday depending on how much leave I get approved for.

Back