Official Star Wars Thread

Won't watch this trailer. Seen the first one a couple of times in cinema and don't need more before I see the movie. Did the same with TFA.

I avoid 'international trailers' - they give away too much and sometimes are simply not as well cut as the standard ones. I'm wondering why the Japanese always need their own 'international' version...

It is really the same as the US trailer .. but there are 2 lines in it .. one is not really much of a spoiler ...

The other seems like a reasonably significant piece of info -- at least to me .. I have not been reading any spoiler sites, just watched the trailers and official news.

I'm wondering why Chewie wasn't offended by the word "fuzzball". If you consider it, it's a very racist word, given that it's not the wookie's fault that they're furry and fuzzy.

There's a furry convention in a hotel nearby and I thus saw a bunch of furries at the station today. I'm a bit traumatised.

For a future anthology film, i would like to see the story of Count Dooku. When he was Qui-Gon's master, when he was on the council. But especially when he left the Jedi & was seduced by D Sidious. Based on the book Labyrinth of Evil, this is when Dooku proved his loyalty to the Dark Side by
killing Master Sifo-Dios after he ordered the Clone Army. He too was disillusioned by the Republic

For a future anthology film, i would like to see the story of Count Dooku. When he was Qui-Gon's master, when he was on the council. But especially when he left the Jedi & was seduced by D Sidious. Based on the book Labyrinth of Evil, this is when Dooku proved his loyalty to the Dark Side by
killing Master Sifo-Dios after he ordered the Clone Army. He too was disillusioned by the Republic

So you're saying...

Count Dooku shed the blood of the Jedi man?

Might be difficult to film considering Christopher Lee has passed away, even though I'm sure they would cast a younger version of him. I feel like these "anthology" films will only be believable if they bookend them with scenes featuring the original actors. I'll believe that Han Solo looked like someone else a lot better if Old Man Ford is on screen for at least 30 seconds telling me I should believe it.

Just a reminder that man, some of that stuff in the prequels looked sooooooo good. And even though I do not love the prequels, they have really added to my life (even if it's just hours and hours of happy moments complaining about them).

I love Star Wars.

I started playing Battlefront. Bought the Ultimate Edition on sale. Man, what a great fun this game is. It's a pretty straightforward and casual-friendly online shooter. Audio and graphics are 10/10, the Star Wars feel is off the charts. In its current form (with DLCs) the game is significantly better than what it looked like at launch. They just keep adding more stuff. I guess it's not enough to satisfy hardcore gamers, but I recommend it if you're a Star Wars fan and like to play something not too complex (but still challenging) from time to time.

However, I have to say it's overpriced. What I paid for it on sale (which equaled the regular price of the season pass alone), would be acceptable at the release IMO. And of course I'm talking about the version with all DLCs - it's absolutely not worth it without them.

Working this week in Denver, finished early today so we went to museum called Wings Over the Rockies Air & Space Museum. They had an (almost) life size X wing & Anakin's podracer!

p-04KT5Be6qBv3yItVInq8Arw53osMKMKggfiMSCXMiS9KwsdnsMV8ykFk3BOLnvSQ1sdD-gGp98aCZ1FPPntePy4HZvvNVdp6flZDHoy3MNT2080387JV-20Ty8tqzT8no6PvHcWv78u64wAJbaXQlH_ZdhuWxOEMRcehQk0qayWNBPb2Dx_0O8b3VSTr8qpFOvRH1fYUhnrdCD9-FjGHK3Uvnk5ZbvpuXk-SCZbJHAc4AJBjvhJhMFm0JjXCO5kAt88ICnjneb9o00uoTVDzpMFUhoRckOEnUKxQwTqaShoPvd_R7PM2-rj295Hqm4k_HNdJ1ufcvCE63Nbv_GO0iv-Ex0JsdubV4JFZHKqV0jZFuU4uboiaTey6Jy0cWJ2p7N7fQBMon90v-5sYRIES7S6rkIP-Ge-XAGiamsEI_bnlK1ExgtJs9ADlElf8go5_eKkNaAMpyIsUT150gmOQDtuPul09yrhN_1ZNqyZYC9AufYKi4ulch_avvsfoZbdirWwMt8-5axMlOXdGCI-44mXJlDMNkGoWRdFW6v5SNctPt-BwViUk4a_VcaD3rkEmT6-nEOLQHMYuGvhuXSMFyEHnePt44cZR2g2hKtpd7sbg31=w946-h709-no

cNip8TOQfHfDkeAAwH-KRNZexDsgjZJrZs7NoyhOhvPimM2IaQIgPIP-aX_OCM5Gkr96iFRVqf3_RKpfbjkeoegVqIDpHptWhdeZd3oxl3RHSZ6jeiyiMxTPw_A9-3X8sgiT20Nxp2niR56-_OKY8veMvaGPohTdcQll7l-s_TAvz-2Aob4CjZ2fbnxYrjvlxLnEHZlxQAtIpaOL4ZF0u_wH99-hQw45Y6qyZYwzB8_NPnVHbmlzNfCtbpZYVeD-pbGurpAxdYlhQxDyA5zAO96COtrRnW2DZljYrM2HtypYCwFZUY4GcmJw5aJ9uxoCXaIDV8bvsxxJ45mtdmMO-KQZAUCd52FNVMOxo0ufGw0XKEHvOiAWPr-AwvmTj7Q4pUUFlgreXPw46t9Q9vEfSWlEIDd9GDmMFVbAF9sb1jui3QCCO6KgsVN866Sq1GcLNyjwlllKDXZAo9upqQ2-TBg2_rubmEDAVdXGNgdHhzxCs6GIERhW5sw3EvcJXSjf_S8UKxs_cvMjcaqCSG5ayrNFeoJpIzEwEXMO9bq0fm8EILiDIEw8I5affuJ2ZnJIqsJAOhyi0-8mTnyHT0KPApRz1adqW2QCTphPDPwjLK0aXzqc=w946-h709-no

Last edited:
Back