Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Far too many to name. From Ben Carson linking Hillary to the Devil to Chris Christie's mock interrogation. You know it's bad when the person who came out of that with the most dignity was Ted Cruz. I was hoping there'd be a bit more rejection of Trump but they openly embraced him.

If anything makes Trump dangerous, it's that there's a significant number of people who are behind his ideas and the Republicans seem to be ok with letting his ideas into the party platform. They could've denied him a nomination, it'd cost them the election but the party would come out looking more respectable and they might have salvaged some down ticket votes.

When attacking Clinton, they didn't even go after actual policy or legitimate political shortcomings.
It's like those memes Travis used to post in USA politics about Obama. You have a candidate with plenty of weaknesses that you could easily attack, but instead they're going to stick with Benghazi.
They also didn't even really praise Trump. The whole thing was based on "he's not Hillary".

If anything makes Trump dangerous, it's that there's a significant number of people who are behind his ideas and the Republicans seem to be ok with letting his ideas into the party platform.
The only thing Trump put in the platform was to drop the aspect of the platform that demanded that Russia withdraw from the Ukraine. He literally doesn't care about the platform - it's meaningless to him.

When attacking Clinton, they didn't even go after actual policy or legitimate political shortcomings.
These people have a rabid belief that Hillary is a criminal. She's certainly corrupt, but being corrupt isn't the same as being a criminal. They're also full of rank hypocrisy. George W. Bush allowed the greatest security failure since Pearl Harbor and Republicans mantra for him was "He kept us safe", but Hillary should be crucified because of Benghazi? Come on.

The only thing Trump put in the platform was to drop the aspect of the platform that demanded that Russia withdraw from the Ukraine. He literally doesn't care about the platform - it's meaningless to him.
I guess I mean more that the RNC is ok with letting his ideas represent the party. Or you have guys like Paul Ryan saying "he's racist but I'll vote for him anyway".

Clinton no better than Trump. And the Belgians were on the moon first.
"Goldman Sachs is evil"

"But they have paid a lot of money to Clinton."

"They....."

Clinton's corrupt and a hypocrite. You can't tell the Americans "I'll rein in the big banks." and then take $Millions in speeches to them.

As for Trump, come the inauguration speech, should he become President, he'll reveal his true identity as a Democrat plant to de-stabilise GOP.
Trump%20endorses%20Clinton.png

All in all, never before has two Presidential candidates been so unpopular as these two - and that with Bush and Gore running together a few years back.

The problem with Trump is, he doesn't have any visible agenda. He just says whatever people want to hear and keeps changing his mind, so nobody has a clue what his politics are going to be.

A bit like Nigel Farage, in as much that he just spews out what people want to hear.

Nigel Farage made one big promise, and he did deliver on it - I think, to the detriment of the world.

If I lived in the States, I'd be looking to vote Green or Libertarian for sure.
I sort of wish we had a Libertarian party in the UK*, but then again it sort of defeats the object of Libertarianism in some ways. Surely the whole point of Libertarianism is the want to be not governed.

*Please, do not respond with something like "What about UKIP, they’re libertarian - aren’t they?". No. UKIP are as much of a big/nanny state as Labour and the Tories.

A few minutes ago, there were some people outside on the street looking at their smartphones, walking a few steps, stopping, walking again and stopping... are these Pokemon Go players?

A work colleague was up until almost midnight the other night chasing these things.

A few minutes ago, there were some people outside on the street looking at their smartphones, walking a few steps, stopping, walking again and stopping... are these Pokemon Go players?

Possibly narcissists who can't go for more than a few seconds without taking a selfie.

Working at an office in California this week, real casual. Ran into a guy wearing a Maiden shirt from Chile, he said he just moved here before Maiden came around this tour so he missed them.

Cool guy , we chatted for 20 minutes or so

Back