Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Helping my brother with math has hit a road bump. I downloaded some tests and he solved them (I think) but I dunno if any of them are correct cause I forgot all the math I've studied and can't solve the equations either :facepalm:

Math and metal are not easy combinations. @Dr. Eddies Wingman is very good in math, but I haven't seen him play that many different bands.
If he increases the amount of metal artists, who knows his math knowledge will slowly deteriorate.

*Runs in opposite direction of Oslo*

Opposite for me. Every college math class has been really accessible for me, as opposed to hs when I barely passed. I like it more now too.

I hate maths entirely. Doesn't help when all the teaching was about working your own way though a course of books. I was fine with using maths in science.

I was obsessed with maths as a kid, I advanced so further that I would study 6th grade topics in the 1st grade. Then midway through elementary school a teacher change ruined it for me forever.

Once I decided to pursue linguistics, I did away with most of what I knew about maths. Still lightning quick at four operations, though.

I was able to get 9 holes of golf in today. I always love playing when I get the chance, which seems to be exceedingly rare these days. I'm terrible at it, but it's still a lot of fun.

I was able to get 9 holes of golf in today. I always love playing when I get the chance, which seems to be exceedingly rare these days. I'm terrible at it, but it's still a lot of fun.

Well, it gets worse .. I got to the point of being decent at it .. at least mostly shooting in the 80s .. but I started getting back problems and only play a few times a year now and am playing better than ever. Shot an 81 on a fairly tough course last month.

Like that Twilight Zone episode with the guy that just wanted time to read ... he finally gets the time (due to a nuclear strike) .. and breaks his glasses.

Back