DRUNK POSTING

I still have 5 bottles of beer (3 of them full pints or bombers) and half a bottle of mead.

Also, 262 songs left to go!

Countdown 'til MrK passes out and his neighbors break the door down telling him to turn off his demon music...

Just tried Mastodon's "The Hunter" beer - very good German lager. I'm sure it can't compare to anything directly from the source, but it's one of the only German lagers I've ever truly enjoyed without thinking, "wow, that's skunky."

Also, I've reached a supreme level of functionally-drubl.

Finishing Magica and calling it a night.

As yiu can tell, I've mostly been able to string many a sentence together this day. Although I am currently functional, my body is at a place that has said, "If you don't go to sleep, we might just quit on you."

So, goodnight and drubl be with you all!

Sometimes it seems like you guys are my only friends. Then there's nights like tonight, where I'm reminded what it's like to have actual friends.
Long story short, having close friends is one of the most important things in life.

P.S.
I'm going to be the best man at my best friend's wedding.

P.P.S.
It's a gay wedding.

Speak for yourself, Brigs.
Me & Lamps are this close:
love0081.gif

I'm currently in that odd purgatory between wasted, and being hungover. I think I stayed up too long, and now my body doesn know what's what.

I think I'll drink some water and go to bed.

Back