Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Italics are the new bold.
And My Little Man was co-written by Lemmy and Steve Vai :confused:
JMG is so on trend.
I succumbed to your request, old man. Because I'm that friendly. But that's as far as I'm willing to go in stroking someone's ego. Who am I, Dylan Klebold?
Why would you be Dylan Klebold?
BTW - I think I can smell a new AC/DC song in the air - "Bald, But Balled and Then Snowballed"
Snowballed?! You been watching the film Clerks?

Last edited:
Okay, sloppy seconds, now snowballing... let's just put this one here so we're really done once and for all...

1354692374683806.jpg

Surely it would been odder walking into a school full of adults? I take it the school was still open then? Sometimes (usually, I thought) they just close the day if it's been used for voting.

Just voted. In the end I decided not to vote for Baron Barnes von Claptrap, although it was good to see him standing as a candidate again.

The perfect gift for the woman you love

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/06/world/asia/kfc-chicken-nail-polish.html

HONG KONG — Assume, for the sake of argument, that KFC’s fried chicken is, as advertised, “finger lickin’ good.”
Would you really want it to remain on your fingers? Indefinitely?
These are just two of the salient questions raised by the chicken chain’s new Hong Kong marketing campaign, in which it is offering lickable, edible fingernail polish in two flavors: Original, and Hot and Spicy.

“Yes, it is actually a real thing,” said Anna Mugglestone, marketing and communications director for Ogilvy & Mather Group in Hong Kong, the agency running the campaign. “I tried it myself in the office when they were doing testing.”
And, as you might expect...
“It tastes like chicken,” she said. “It’s crazy. I don’t know how they do it.”
A more logical question would be why.
Ms. Mugglestone said the nail polish was a way “to remind the younger generation” of “the great taste and good times the brand stands for.”
The polish is made in conjunction with McCormick & Company, which produces the spices for KFC’s chicken. It has yet to be mass produced but could be available in the second half of this year.

KFC is asking Hong Kong customers which flavor they would prefer. “Neither” apparently is not an option.
Ms. Mugglestone said there has been “vast interest” in the polish, but comments online ranged from skeptical to harsh.
“Gross/intriguing,” the fashion and lifestyle website Racked.com tweeted.

“Original is actually pretty cute for spring,” Glamour.com wrote, “if, you know, it didn’t taste like fried chicken.”

The most popular female name of Estonian origin among Estonians ranks at #12, preceded by 11 Russian names. The first male one is #6. Silly Russians only choose from a handful of names when naming their children.

Back