Best Music Video Survivor - Rammstein win!

Do you agree with the results?

• Yes

• No

• Farcey McFarceface

Results are only viewable after voting.
Poll closed! Megadeth sweat bullets to win Battle 9 with 7 votes, leaving Steven Wilson to drive home with just five. GNR 'rain' supreme in the last battle with 9 votes, leaving Genesis in a land of confusion, having polled just five.

And thus ends Round Two.

I'm giving it a break for a couple of days, then starting Round Three: The Top Ten, on Monday. The next polls are going to run for just three days at a time, and ask voters to pick their least favourite of the remaining videos.

The surviving videos are:
Dire Straits - Money for Nothing
Rammstein - Ich Will
Korn - Freak on a Leash
Peter Gabriel - Sledgehammer
Beastie Boys - Sabotage
Metallica - One
Peter Gabriel - Digging In The Dirt
Dio - Holy Diver
Megadeth - Sweating Bullets
Guns N' Roses - November Rain

Sorry, this game's going to have to go on hold for a while. I'll update it when I get a chance.

Welcome back to the Best Music Video Survivor!

After the previous rounds, we have ten videos remaining. This time, you'll be voting for your least favourite video to decide the order of the top ten. I'm planning each round will be open for three days. If voter numbers are low and there's a tie I might extend it to give more people a chance to vote. Following the form of previous survivors, you'll have a maximum of three votes each for places 10 down to 6, then two votes for places 5 nd 4, then down to single votes for the top 3.

Video links as follows:
Beastie Boys - Sabotage
Dio - Holy Diver
Dire Straits - Money for Nothing
Peter Gabriel - Digging In The Dirt
Peter Gabriel - Sledgehammer
Guns N' Roses - November Rain
Korn - Freak on a Leash
Megadeth - Sweating Bullets
Metallica - One
Rammstein - Ich Will

I voted for Digging. Sledgehammer is a bit of a classic (even if I don't like the song much), but I get the distinct feeling Gabriel was trying too hard to have quirky video hits.

Still the first three, though I might change that in case a tie happens and some of my favourites should be eliminated :D

Back