Death Metal

Their music sounds very complete. Lots of ingredients.

Man, and the influences of these guys (on Facebook). Don't know a lot of these bands... but cool bands pop up every once in a while. E.g. Nocturnus and early Amorphis!!!

And WTF? Chris Hülsbeck? That's a computer game music dude. My favourite actually. His melodies in Turrican made a huge impression on me when I played:
Turrican 1
Turrican 2

Can't hear it much but it's cool. I might ask these guys how he influenced them. They seem to be very open and active on Facebook.

@Dityn DJ James there's Manilla Road. ;)

Crematory (Swe), Adramelech, Abhorrence, Demilich, Convulse, Disgrace (Fin), Rippikoulu, Ceremonium, Agonized, Demigod, Moondark, Gorement, Early Amorphis (Disment of Soul + Privilege of Evil era), Koji Kondo, Toru Minegeshi, Tony MacAlpine, Cacophony, Joey Tafolla, Yngwie Malmsteen, Jason Becker, Marty Friedmann, Wally Voss, Allan Holdsworth, Chris Hülsbeck, Glenn Stafford, Depravity, Early Sentenced (Demos + Shadows of the Past era), Eternal Darkness, Cartilage (Fin), Xysma (Early), Anguish (Fin), Pestigore, Timeghoul, Nocturnus, Catacomb (Fra), Hardware (Mex), Lunatic Invasion, Infester, Afflicted Convulsion, Dark Millenium, Macrodex, Cenotaph (Mex / First album only), Lubricant, Slauter Xtroyes, Makrothumia ,Heir Apparent, Atrocity (First 2 albums only), Mekong Delta, Von, Winter, Arghoslent, Toxaemia, Abhoth, Ceremonial Oath, R.U. dead?, Poison (Ger), Ysigim, Laaz Rockit, Aspid, Demoncy, Lugubrum, Theory In Practice, Séance, Sinistrous Diabolus, Agent Steel, Cirith Ungol, Evoken, Thergothon, Order From Chaos, Grand Belial's Key, Imprecation, The Chasm, Celtic Frost, Wormphlegm, Confessor, Jag Panzer, Mercyful Fate, Visceral Evisceration, As Serenity Fades, Massacra, Morbid Saint, Judas Priest, Cloven Hoof, Isen Torr, Crypt of Kerberos, Kingsbane, Esoteric, Scanner, Vicious Rumours, Morgion, Necrovore, Titan Force, Skepticism, Mordicus, Iniquity, Jumpin' Jesus, Capharnaum, Martyr, Sororicide, Disharmonic Orchestra, Cacophony, Early Queensryche, Early Fates Warning, Liege Lord, Omen, Manilla Road, Slayer, Eructation, Nomicon, Funebre, Mournful Congregation, Internal Decay, Legend, Saxon, Crimson Glory, Mortuary Drape, Morpheus (swe), Pavor, Dark Quarterer, Violent Dirge, Havohej, Tenebrae, Crystal Age, Beherit, Immolation, Ripping Corpse, Bolt Thrower, Morbid Angel, Toxik, Helstar, Realm, Unholy (Fin), Carbonized

Last edited:
This is why they don't turn down the bass on their albums. They mentioned this guy in the inspiration credits:

Lots of really top notch stuff in the list of artists there!

I like my death metal a bit groovy (more up Florida death metal alley) so the band isn't really my cup of tea. However, the bass playing is quite cool, a loud bass in death metal is a rarity.

There's also new stuff out from Brutality (From Tampa, Florida @The Flash ;) )This is their first proper album since 1996!

From their debut album in 1993:

Last edited:
A two-minute sample of the Hail of Bullets song "Swoop Of The Falcon", featuring newly recorded lead vocals by David Ingram, can be streamed below.
I like Ingram (and know him from some work with Bolt Thrower and Benediction). Simple vocals perhaps, but he fits well.

Classic from the Danish band, Iniquity.

Injecting the drug
Awaiting it's effect
Sending back the mind
Into the abyss of ages

Not knowing of the peril
Await there souls beyond
There's a hideous price to pay
For knowing the beginning

Blush protoplasmic icon
Shows the presence of them
Called upon by curious mortals