Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I'm having problems with the forum (among others). For example, it's stuck like this when I try to like someone's post (the thing circled in red):

9adOdXi.jpg

Same goes for when I try to see results of a poll before I vote, or when I try to insert a pic into a post. However, it only happens in Google Chrome's regular mode, but not in Opera or Chrome's incognito mode. I also have similar problems with other websites, basically with most pop-up windows. Anyone have any idea what the problem could be? It's super annoying.

No idea, sorry. But one answer could be: "Don't 'like' steakist posts." :p #prosteakFriday

Anyone know if/where I can get a comprehensive, accurate list of maiden record sales by territory? Ideally this would cover all releases, all countries, all time.

Im inbetween books and need something to tide me over....

I'd probably eat steak to the demise of my heart or arteries if I had the money to do so. Big fan. But we're broke and it's incredibly expensive here so I have it once every three months or so.

Superbowl Sunday is upon us! Honestly I'm rooting for Denver, but I don't really care that much who wins. I'm just hoping for a good game.

I'll be having a few friends and coworkers over for the game and some food and beer. It should be a great time.

As someeone who doesn't watch American football, Super Bowl has one positive note for me: NBA games starting at early hours.

As someone who: 1.) doesn't watch sports at all, 2.) doesn't live in America, 3.) doesn't have a television (well, I have the appliance, I don't have the broadcast), I don't know what you're all talking about :p :D

Back