Official American Football Thread

One thing with the Packers. If we had Jordy Nelson in there, it probably would have been a much different game. It will be interesting when we face some really tough teams such as the Panthers, Broncos, and Cardinals who all have no losses. Overall with all these teams who haven't lost a game, this has to be one of the most exciting seasons in the NFL. Again, I'm wondering when something like this last occurred with this many teams with perfect records as this point in the season. Does anyone know? I can't find any information on it.

It hasn't happened since the merger in 1970. And for the record the Cardinals do have a loss. The undefeated teams are:
Falcons
Panthers
Broncos
Packers
Patriots
Bengals

Thanks Natalie.

We barely got that win! That was WAY too close! But it still feels great to be 6-0! Now the Pack can take a week off to regroup and get ready for the HUGE challenges they have coming up.

gqR2HgR.jpg

And the Hawks blow another 4th quarter lead...
We're now 2-4, the playoff hopes are slowly fading

I wouldn't worry too much about the 'Hawks. The Rams are also at 2-3 and the Cards are at 3-2, while the 49ers are rubbish this year. The defense needs to finish games, but once they get that sorted out, I think things will be fine. I would however, panic if they lost next week to the 49ers.

Tonight is a huge game for Seattle. If they want to make the playoffs then they have to win this game.

Go Hawks!

Cardinals/Bengals next sunday should be a good game. That was actually my prediction for the super bowl lol

Well I'm thinking Seattle's probably out now for the playoffs. We still have to play the Steelers, Vikings and Cardinals. I'm thinking 8-8 is realistic for this team. My hope is that the Vikings make the SB, but in all reality Carolina will probably make it.

Seattle just won a huge won today. Russell Wilson just went off! Though it looks like Jimmy Graham will be out for good. Nothing official yet, but I think it's probably a torn ACL.

Back