Official Football Thread

Albania-Serbia today. I have a feeling our players will crack under pressure and lose, considering the Albanians stoned the team bus on the way there. Also the moron who set off the drone in Belgrade was arrested in Albania for shooting from an unregistered weapon and the hooligans are now threatening to cause havoc during the game if the moron isn't released... I expect some kind of a shitstorm to happen either way, we'll see. Perfect scenario would be if we won and nothing bad happened, but I doubt it.

CQ0eyTiWcAAqTgq.jpg

You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

Robert Lewandowski scored two goals for Poland today. He's now scored 14 goals in his last 5 matches. God Mode continues.

The GAWA are on they way to France.
Top if the group as well.
There was delirium in Belfast last night.
Here's hoping for an easy group when we get there.

There are currently three teams in the qualifiers who haven't been able to score at home soil. Two are Gibraltar and San Marino. The other one?

Greece. A Pot 1 team.

I'm pretty sure they are underperforming on purpose because they wouldn't be able to fund the trip. They suck anyway, but it's at least a part of the problem.

Anyway, Klopp disgusts me now with his excitement for coaching Liverpool :puke: I miss Brendan already :(

Back