NIGHTWISH SURVIVOR 2015: Results -> Ghost Love Score wins!

Satisfied with the results?

• Total voters
Well dunno about others, but I'm gonna make a playlist, listen to all of these songs and then slowly eliminate them until I get four! :D Although I think I already know what I'm going to vote for, but every song will get another chance.

All of the Angels Fall First tracks. Even the best one on the album, Tutankhamen, has no right to be anywhere near these other songs. It's demo material at best.

Also Storytime. Kill that album with furious anger.

SURVIVOR_RULES_017.jpg

Eliminated:
Elvenpath - 6 votes
Tutankhamen - 6 votes
Astral Romance - 5 votes

You guys are hard for old and soft for new Nightwish. Weak Song and Elan better than these old songs, you guys got to be kidding. :down:

Last edited:
I prefer a lot of their older stuff, with a few notable exceptions, I find some of the newer material, especially in the Anette era, lacks character. RIP Elvenpath. #playnightwishclassics

I like new Nightwish. For the most part they get better with each album for me.

Wishmaster is really good though.

I could've eliminated Gethsemane too, but I went back through the results of all rounds and I've never eliminated a song with just 3 votes so I'm not going to do it at all in this game :)

Stargazers, Gethsemane, 10th Man Down, Planet Hell. Sahara grew on me lately so gonna lay off of it for a bit.

Back