New posters! Who are you?

Hey all! Longtime reader first time poster, mainly due to the excitement around the new album. Figured it's time I joined and discussed music with some passionate fans out there, especially around our favorite band Iron Maiden! Been a fan since 1983 when I caught them with Quiet Riot- went in knowing very little about the band and left the show a fan for life. Have seen them a number of times since and I continue to be impressed with what they put out. Looking forward to reading everyone's thoughts and opinions :)

I'm new!!! My name is Sean, I'm 25 and I've been a Maiden fan for many years now. With the impending release of TBOS, I figured it was time to join up. I've been playing guitar for about 11 years, and cite Maiden as one of my main influences.

Some of my other favorite bands are...

-Metallica
-Dream Theater
-Opeth
-Mastodon
-Megadeth
-Trivium
-Lamb of God
-Dire Straits
-Black Sabbath
-Lynyrd Skynyrd
-Led Zeppelin
-Stratovarius
-Judas Priest
-Dethklok
-Alice in Chains

...and a bunch more.

Anyways, I look forward to being a member of what looks to be a great community of Maiden fans.

Up the Irons! \m/

Hello everyone!! My name is Natalia, I'm from Brazil and I've been a Maiden fan for just 2 years, sadly. To this day I still ask myself, "Why didn't I know about this band before?" "Where have I been?".

I've been reading this forum since 2013 and finally decided to sign up. I got tired of sharing my maiden excitement on twitter, where no one cares lol. And I don't like facebook, I use it only to see news. So, after a time just lurking, I think this is the most informative forum to new Maiden fans like me. I love the commentary! I read every page of it while I was discovering their discography. The discussions and analysis about all the songs and albums is really nice!

The main reason I didn't join this forum before it's because english is not my first language, so I was afraid I couldn't properly interact with you guys. But all the hype around the new album encouraged me to finally give it a try. Cheers!

The main reason I didn't join this forum before it's because english is not my first language, so I was afraid I couldn't properly interact with you guys. But all the hype around the new album encouraged me to finally give it a try. Cheers!
As a native English speaker, I can say you're doing just fine.

Back