Steve Harris

Uploaded 35 minutes ago:

edit:
Wow, some nice vocals. Later it gets harder for him to hit the notes well.
Might be the heaviest song they did.
Great find Foro. A huge Thank you ! I like it and the sound quality is quite good. I also liked the little speech before the song, when Taylor said there is more to come. They've already played six unrealeased tracks, and I hope they record them soon.

It seems they played another new one

Bible black......really sad that the singer is so mediocre.

Good song.

I guess it wasn't the singer's night. Have heard him doing better live. It's like he's out of breath at times, or something.

11822526_10153475603788570_7195568043960752176_n.jpg

Mick Kenney (left; Anaal Nathrakh mainman) with Steve Harris after a show. Dunno who the guy in the middle is.

I can't post pics or video (aerial view of Steve, anyone?) until I get home, but that was an impressive performance in Newcastle last night. They've certainly upped their game from when I saw them in 2013. Everything was a lot more energetic. Richard Taylor is turning out to be a real quality frontman. Michael Kenney was lurking behind one of the screens, but sloped off whenever anyone was looking at him. I went up on the balcony so I had a great view.

It seems they played another new one

Bible black......really sad that the singer is so mediocre.

Steve really does not seem to mind recycling existing song titles does he?

I could never call a song the same title as an existing 'big name band' song (in this case the band 'Heaven and Hell' aka Dio era Sabbath)

Here you go, British Lion at Newcastle Riverside August 8, the view from upstairs. I should really have recorded something other than Spitfire, since everyone else is doing it, but hey, it's probably their best song. Lost a bit of video quality in uploading it to Youtube.

Look how into this Steve is! You've got to love the guy. And look at the size of that stage! 'Arry right there in front of you. Awesome.
The crowd look decidedly static tho'... o_O

They were, actually. They crowd got better later on, but I think a lot were staring at Steve in awe. This was only three songs into the set. The whole band got much more animated as they went on, especially Taylor, and that got more people going. Apparently several people at the front have been to practically every show.
Let's see how it goes on Wednesday in York, eh?

They were, actually. They crowd got better later on, but I think a lot were staring at Steve in awe. This was only three songs into the set. The whole band got much more animated as they went on, especially Taylor, and that got more people going. Apparently several people at the front have been to practically every show.
Good to hear!
Let's see how it goes on Wednesday in York, eh?
Yip. One can never have too much Steve Harris.

Back