"The Book of Souls" - Official pre-release thread (CONTAINS ALBUM SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't sales for double albums count as two separate albums at one point? I.e. Only 500,000 copies needed to go platinum. Don't know if that's still true (assuming it ever was) but if so, Maiden will have their best sales by default.

Didn't sales for double albums count as two separate albums at one point? I.e. Only 500,000 copies needed to go platinum. Don't know if that's still true (assuming it ever was) but if so, Maiden will have their best sales by default.
I can't imagine that being true anymore since it would be unfair to all the single albums.

So what would happen on the 14th? Did anyone order the single? Is it going to be an actual CD? Is it that we all of the sudden see a new youtube video - even video clip - on the Maiden min page?

So what would happen on the 14th? Did anyone order the single? Is it going to be an actual CD? Is it that we all of the sudden see a new youtube video - even video clip - on the Maiden min page?

I think thaht nothing of this will happen. :D

If we are lucky, we'll have a new song on their site one of these days.

Maybe they would upload it for 20 minutes and then Rod might change his mind. Second phase would be assassinating those who upload it to youtube.

I think current opinion is that a CD single isn't going to happen, unless you've already ordered one from Best Buy. Personally, I suspect a digital release on the 14th with the announcement a day or two before.

I think current opinion is that a CD single isn't going to happen, unless you've already ordered one from Best Buy. Personally, I suspect a digital release on the 14th with the announcement a day or two before.

Same for me. But I think that if a song will be released we will have the announcement within this week. CD-single is not going to happen, it's too late.

PS: we all focused on the 14th, but I wuold like to remember that this date is been completely invented!

Same for me. But I think that if a song will be released we will have the announcement within this week. CD-single is not going to happen, it's too late.

PS: we all focused on the 14th, but I wuold like to remember that this date is been completely invented!

Exactly. The source for that date is a Norwegian site, where the article got pulled, and best buy, where the CD disappeared from sale, i.e. this info on the date is not reliable.

You've only two other possibilities for a release date, 21st and 28th. After that the album will be out. Even for those dates, it's very late for us to have heard nothing from Maiden about it.

Supposing the single does come out on the 14th, and we get an announcement on the 12th, that's only a week away. We could have a few more articles appearing and disappearing in the meantime. ;)

That's what I'm talking about. :)

We need something to make this topic going on. Like:

What was your prediction for The Final Frontier? What did you think about song list and which song was your favourite (before listening to it)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back