"The Book of Souls" - Official pre-release thread (CONTAINS ALBUM SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kidding aside, I always found all these masks Bruce uses a bit childish!

Eddie is kind of stuck with them. They once decided to get rid of Eddie and people just went nuts.

On the other hand seeing a 50 year old man running around in a cape and a mask is just unbeatable.

Quoted from the interview... so basically they spent little or no time thinking out the songs. The same thing happened with TFF as well...they recorded the album in two weeks.
Not necessarily, as he didn't say for how long they were in the studio. Maybe they were in there for three months, who knows.

But my biggest concern from the interview is Steve repeating choruses in songs like there's no tomorrow. o_O

Ranko, do not worry mate.There are 4 songs that Steve had nothing to do with.

Not necessarily, as he didn't say for how long they were in the studio. Maybe they were in there for three months, who knows.

But my biggest concern from the interview is Steve repeating choruses in songs like there's no tomorrow. o_O
Hope its not gonna be 8 times.:eek:

First post here on the forums. Looking forward to being involved with this community!

Obligatory "SO HYPED FOR THE ALBUM" post.

Seriously everything I've heard, read, seen, felt etc.. Makes me believe this is going to be one of the best Maiden albums since the 80's! Can not wait for September 4th!

I love your name and avatar by the way.

Well tomorrow (the 4th) was rumored for it to be announced/streamed. So we can only hope.

I would hope so. I think it's already very late to have not announced it, it's only 7 working days til it's supposed to be release, doesn't leave a lot of time for taking pre-orders etc.

At this stage I would suspect this isn't getting a physical release

EDIT: Also, there's a possibility that they might be releasing the single a little later than the 14th

Last edited:
Leaked lyrics for Empire Of The Clouds:
Do you need some time... in empire of the clouds
Do you need some time... in empire of the clouds
Everybody needs some time... on empire of the clouds
Don't you know you need some time... on empire of the clouds

Hope it's a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back