New posters! Who are you?

Here I am. Maiden fan since 2003 when i started playing bass guitar. Italian, male and Steve addicted. First concert: Bologna, IT 2005, Early days Tour. Last one: Prague, 2013, Maiden England World Tour.

Happy to join this community: some section are very interesting, i am discovering a lot of documents and curiosity that i have never seen.

I've been registered here for a while (since around TFF's release), but only recently got around to actually posting. I'm also a member of the official IMFC forum, but this one is more enjoyable to read because of the commentary. I love the discussions about the specific songs and albums and have read almost every page of the commentary. I've been a fan of Maiden since 2006, and seen them once on TFF tour (caught Janick's wristband!). My favorite albums are Somewhere in Time and AMOLAD (both in my overall top 5 all time). Hyped as could be for TBOS! Glad I finally got around to posting here. Cheers!

Hey now,

I'm David-Shea, been a Maiden fan since 2000! Looking forward to hearing our boys come back with a fury this September!

Thought I'd reintroduce myself: my name is Tobias, 37 year old pharmacist from Gotland, Sweden. Started listening to my brothers maiden records mid 80's and the second record I bought was Seventh son about a year after its release.
I've been hanging around here a long time but didn't make an acount until 2007 and haven't posted much before this year.
I've only seen maiden once on the reunion tour 99 and will do absolutely everything to see then this tour.
Hugs!

Hey all!

The name's Tom.

Australian.

Fan for a bit over 10 years. Seen 'em in Europe about 20 times.

Love hanging out in Eastern Europe whenever I can.

Super psyched for "The Great Unknown" (and the rest of the new album).

Nice to meet you all :)

Hi all! My name's Andy, been into Maiden since the early 90's (when collecting their albums became an obsession)! They were the first band I ever saw live (on the Fear of the dark tour) when I was 15.
Not sure if I could pin down which my favourite album is, as it changes so often, but I'm very excited for The Book Of Souls :edmetal:

Back