Bruce Undergoes Cancer Treatment (ALL CLEAR AS OF 2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just love that English mentality. "And then he said, well you've got cancer, and I said, well that's a blow, but then you crack on, don't you?" Here in America it would be a drama-filled nightmare of a response and probably include the phrases "soul-searching" and "depression" at least twice.

I just love that English mentality. "And then he said, well you've got cancer, and I said, well that's a blow, but then you crack on, don't you?" Here in America it would be a drama-filled nightmare of a response and probably include the phrases "soul-searching" and "depression" at least twice.

A bit like Norse saga style, putting a dry comment where a dramatic line could be expected. Like the warrior who says, as he pulls a fatal arrow from his chest; "the king's fed us well, my heart roots are still white (from fat, my addition)" ...

Bruce said that he discovered a lump in his neck first. I've had a lump in my neck for more than a month now and haven't gotten it checked up. It's very small and actually became smaller in size as time went on but one does wonder.

Get it checked. Likely nothing (especially if it's getting smaller) but it's always good to have that peace of mind. I had one myself earlier this year and felt much better after getting it checked and knowing for sure it wasn't anything to be worried about.

Which video are you people talking about? I only see an article and 2 pictures in the link.

Edit: It was adblock getting in the way, never mind.

Which video are you people talking about? I only see an article and 2 pictures in the link.

Edit: It was adblock getting in the way, never mind.
Same thin with me. I've read the article twice loking for quotes from H and Janick. :cool: Bruce is kind of strange on that video and doesn't speak the usual way (even his lips move differently).

Well, he said his brain had been cooked by radioactive therapy. He's talking weird because he's not yet back at his normal form.

4D42moH.jpg

Yeh, you could hear it on that other interview too. He's still rehabilitating; & I'm sure speech therapy has & is part of that. Don't expect to much from him. There's good reason why they're not touring this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back