Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Wow. I don't think I've ever used the word snide in my entire life.

And the second time above. :p
Badman.png

I have no idea why I spend so much time on a basketball blog that nobody reads. Putting up good content in hopes that somebody might come across it, but it ain't happening.
Did you see Turkey vs. U.S. at the World University Games? I've been a Kansas Jayhawks fan since I was about 5 yrs old. They are the team the U.S. chose to send this year, rather than an all-star team. Turkey certainly shoots better, but Kansas is much quicker and better defensively.

Did you see Turkey vs. U.S. at the World University Games? I've been a Kansas Jayhawks fan since I was about 5 yrs old. They are the team the U.S. chose to send this year, rather than an all-star team. Turkey certainly shoots better, but Kansas is much quicker and better defensively.

Don't follow the University Games. But if the Turkish team kept it competitive, that's a success. Turkish universities don't have sports scholarships, therefore it's pretty much impossible to compete with a high quality NCAA team for them. High quality Turkish talent plays in the youth squads of professional clubs and they turn pro after high school.

I put my Iron Maiden Knebworth 2014 t-shirt this morning and as I was putting it on I realized that they played on July 5th last year. It's also one year to the day since I met @Brigantium :hello:

Same here. I had to watch a couple of videos on Youtube about removing festival wristbands so I could work out how to do it. :p

Back