New posters! Who are you?

Ive already posted in the BoS pre release thread, but I suppose a proper introduction wouldn't go astray.

I hail from New Zealand. Been a devout Maiden fanatic since around 2008/2009. My brother had a copy of Edward the Great which I jammed one day, and a few weeks later I went out and brought all the Maiden albums I could find/afford at the time. I enjoy most music types from metal to rock, jazz, ambient,prog, pop, rap, etc etc.
Play the drums and guitar in a few different musical projects.
Dinosaurs are great.

My name is Jon. I have been reading this forum on and off for many years but only recently decided to create an account with my excitement for The Book of Souls being quite high. I have been listening to Maiden for about 10 years and have been lucky enough to see them 4 times. Cheers!

Welcome, Stallan! :hello: I assume that's your tattoo (and not, like, some random one you photographed on someone in the street).

Hello all, I'm Vangelis from Athens Greece. I've been in here for a few months already.Most of you know me as the moaning f#$k who adores everything up to FOTD.The first Maiden song I heard was Powerslave when it was released but I was too young to appreciate it. I was kind of scared from the intro. First time I got to realise who Maiden are,is when CIPWM was played in MTV when I was ten. First think I did back then was to actually buy SSOASS and the rest is history

Im FattyFooty.

I got my name from a game of soccer in Norway where the pitch was full of ice, i slipped hurt my foot and it got fat.

Been listening to Maiden for 25+ years and my oldest son loves it as much as i do, and my youngest uses "when the wild wind blows" as hes lullaby song.

I pretty much loves all albums but the ones i listen most to i guess would be: Fear of the dark, Seventh son, Iron Maiden.

I really hope they go one last tour in Norway!!

Hello all, I'm Vangelis from Athens Greece. I've been in here for a few months already.Most of you know me as the moaning f#$k who adores everything up to FOTD.The first Maiden song I heard was Powerslave when it was released but I was too young to appreciate it. I was kind of scared from the intro. First time I got to realise who Maiden are,is when CIPWM was played in MTV when I was ten. First think I did back then was to actually buy SSOASS and the rest is history

Nice to know at last who we're talking to! :D

Im FattyFooty.

I got my name from a game of soccer in Norway where the pitch was full of ice, i slipped hurt my foot and it got fat.

Been listening to Maiden for 25+ years and my oldest son loves it as much as i do, and my youngest uses "when the wild wind blows" as hes lullaby song.

I pretty much loves all albums but the ones i listen most to i guess would be: Fear of the dark, Seventh son, Iron Maiden.

I really hope they go one last tour in Norway!!
Hey FF - great name!

hello to everyone, i'm Jim from western new york ,USA. been a maiden fan since 1983. I'm super stoked for Book of Souls, it's been a long wait, and thought i'd chat with some like minded folks.

hello to everyone, i'm Jim from western new york ,USA. been a maiden fan since 1983. I'm super stoked for Book of Souls, it's been a long wait, and thought i'd chat with some like minded folks.

Zemgus Girgensons!

Back