The Concert Thread

I'm back!

Helloween had a poor setlist, and 3 singalongs (which is 3 too many <_<).

Eagle Fly Free
Dr. Stein
4 songs from last 2 albums in a row :facepalm:
If I Could Fly
Power
Medley: Helloween / Sole Survivor / I Can / Are You Metal? :facepalm: / Keeper Of The Seven Keys (they took the beginning until after the first chorus from each song)
Future World
I Want Out

Deris is a great frontman and everyone except for smug Weikath was quite into it. No complaints on the performance, it was top notch. But the setlist was really bad and uninspired.

I saw Judas Priest on the Epitaph tour and that concert was perfect in every possible sense, so I came to this one knowing it won't be as good, but... Tonight, they looked much more inspired, especially Tipton who was putting a little show for the first few rows on each song. Halford changed his clothes on almost all songs and his screams kicked ass this time. Especially the "VICTIM OF CHANGES" part which was pitch perfect. I guess the shorter concerts and less songs with screams did good for him. Setlist was cool, I already heard the perfect setlist on Epitaph tour, so songs that were missing this time didn't bother me. Except for The Ripper, which I missed both times :( New songs sound much better live btw. Although I'm still not really a fan :p Anyway setlist:

Dragonaut
Metal Gods
Devil's Child
Victim Of Changes
Halls Of Valhalla
Turbo Lover
Redeemer Of Souls
Beyond The Realms Of Death
Jawbreaker
Breaking The Law
Hell Bent For Leather
-
The Hellion
Electric Eye
You've Got Another Thing Coming
Painkiller
Living After Midnight

Some pics :)

JUDAS_PRIEST_001.jpg

JUDAS_PRIEST_002.jpg

JUDAS_PRIEST_003.jpg

JUDAS_PRIEST_004.jpg

Looks like the Priest tickets for November are going to be £46 after booking fees. I'd like to go but that's a big hit to take. :/

It looks like the Bradford concert is fully seated. I can't decide if that's really weird or a bit of a special experience.:huh: I also suspect I could get a press ticket for this.

Edit: Nah, it's just clear as mud in the publicity material. Part seated, part standing.

That sounds about right. See Tickets are asking £46 for the Bradford show, although I think that's because it's their charges on top of Bradford Theatres' charges. Darned local authority-owned venues. >.<

Just bought my Rush ticket! It's a crappy seat, but I have a box I can sit in through some connections, so it's basically just my ticket in the door. RUSH!!!

Priest is coming back to the Netherlands in November. I really enjoyed it last time. so who knows.

I saw them at Donington a couple of weeks ago, absolutely loved it too. A longer setlist will be great.

Jawbreaker wasn't as good live as I thought it'd be though - anyone else have that impression too?

Saw Hardcore Superstar yesterday, for the fifth time. Best live hard rock band I've seen, as always. Setlist was a bit so-so for someone who would rather not have anything from last three albums in there, but I got a few gems as well so that made up for it.

Going to see Van Halen in September, this was the setlist for day 1 of the tour. Hopefully it will stay this way, awesome songs

11350775_860051144042630_1687357385987746444_n.jpg

Back