Steve Harris

I saw myself on a My Dying Bride DVD, on a Gorefest DVD and on a Rush DVD. The latter was a vague image from the screen hanging above the drumkit, with a camera shot of the crowd. I haven't been able to find it on YouTube again, but might be able to do it when I check the DVD again. It was during my favourite Rush song, Subdivisions.

The one from Rotterdam, Snakes & Arrows Live. Just a small figure in the crowd, after the song ended. I'll try to look it up later.

Last edited:
I'm on a live DVD by Majesty. I stood in front row, so my mug is quite present. I never got to check all the live DVDs recorded on the various Wacken gigs I've been to, but I might be on one or two of those as well.

I'm on a live DVD by Majesty. I stood in front row, so my mug is quite present.
Funny you say that, the first time I saw that DVD, it broke during the first crowd scan.

No, not the DVD, my TV.

:ninja:

What rush dvd?
Here it is ==> click
I appear on the screen behind Geddy Lee. Best turn on the best resolution.
I am kinda in the mid, sort of moving from one leg to the other. And just before I go out of sight, you see my head turn to the left (left to the viewer).

Here it is ==> click
I appear on the screen behind Geddy Lee. Best turn on the best resolution.
I am kinda in the mid, sort of moving from one leg to the other. And just before I go out of sight, you see my head turn to the left (left to the viewer).
Awesome! I think I saw you. I actually never checked out that DVD, may have to get to that. :D

No, he hasn't sold it yet. But what surprises me is that one the guitarists told me last year that they rehearsed (and intended to record the next album) in Steve's new studio in Portugal. The London place is obviously more easy to use before a british tour. By the way Brigantium, can we expect a report from you after the gigs you will attend ? I'm especially eager to learn about the new songs and about their behaviour towards the fans.

I'm thinking about adding another gig.....they're playing at a small venue in York midweek, I'd absolutely love to see Steve play in York. I can't get time out of work, though.

I can't wait for the London gig. I'm happy the Maiden album is released after the tour, so the two things do not collide and I can fully enjoy this tour.

I may be a bit out of the loop on this band...other than the album that was released, which other songs do they play live? And they have new songs?

I may be a bit out of the loop on this band...other than the album that was released, which other songs do they play live? And they have new songs?

They did two covers when I saw them in 2013, one by UFO I believe, and had I think four new/non-album songs then (one was called "The Burning" and was really, really good - check Youtube). Definitely not anything related to Maiden though.

Setlist.fm is a good source for setlists, by the way.

They played a couple of new songs and a couple of covers, but apparently by last year they had several new songs in their setlist

Back