Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

From the next room at the hotel, I hear sounds that remind me of Darth Vader. It is quite disturbing, because I found out yesterday that the project manager is living in that room.

In other news, I just tried playing 8-ball with a member of the hotel staff. I realized that my combination of complete right-handedness and left-eyedness makes the road to excellence veeeery long.

Strange that it hasn't prevented me from becoming quite able at both keyboards and guitar. Might be because especially on guitar, the left and right hand are doing very different tasks.

Hello Nush!

Hello Wingman! Keep going with these Chinese observations, they are entertaining.

I can add that the siesta after lunch is not a general thing here. One of the guys from the Chinese part of ABB told me that he was not used to it. And fortunately, that the dirty toilets and crappy canteen food was not a general thing in Chinese companies ...

It could. Among those I'm working with on this project, a woman from Romania who would've gone back tomorrow hadn't it been for the task she is assisting me on ... and she's on an 8 weeks on, 2 weeks off schedule.

Back