Iron Maiden video interviews / shows

More Roskilde, starting with a Bruce and Janick interview. Bruce is a bit annoying (and annoyed about a tent from the Rolling Stones!) though. ;) I like it how Janick disagrees somewhat with Bruce hehe.

Bruce sounds a little more muted than he does on the mic. Listen to the way he says "thirties". Comes off a bit more like "firties". Which sounds less like a problem with his tongue (thank god) and more like he is using a far more relaxed accent.

Guys please, this isn't Bruce Dickinson thread.
When I get here I want to see a new Maiden video interview / show. With 4 new post you'd expect something, only to see a video for Bruce's business project which is nice to hear due to circumstances, but there's a thread for that AFAIK.

Thanks in advance.

Bruce, Dave and H in 2000:

Blaze and Dave (very annoying quality and audio; but just go to the last 20 seconds to see Blaze doing "silly" whilst doing a Sign of the Cross lyric (making a mistake in the process) and he also enjoys the interview @ 0.55).

Iron Maiden live at Roskilde Festival, Denmark, 1991. (@SixesAlltheway )
Starts with a nice band introduction!
2:37 Run To The Hills (includes backing vocals by Janick Gers)
6:43 Sanctuary (Bruce as lighting operator and polka dancer)
13:36 Bruce Dickinson interview

Last edited:
@Forostar

Excellent. I've seen bits and pieces of that before but never the whole thing nor the interview at the end. Bruce was in a great mood that night it seems :)

I wonder if Danish Radio has the full thing recorded but unfortunately I think P3 Live - the program that recorded and aired Iron Maiden Roskilde 2000 and 2003 (amongst many other metal and rock artists) wasn't around back in 1991.....Would have been cool though with a full No Prayer on the Road era gig in that quality.

There is also a full audience video recording of this Roskilde 1991 gig but the quality is really crappy.

Very. Iron Maiden also played here in Denmark on the X-Factor tour at the much smaller festival Midtfyns festival...Almost nothing, audio or video exists from that show, not publicly anyway.

Back