War Of Epics: Results

Satisfied with the results?

• Total voters
I liked In the Shadow.... to be fair, especially when it really picked up and got going. I do have a certain fondness for DT, however.

Did Pigs loose? Hadn't seen that coming. Last time I watched it was leading.

I do not have a fondness for DT, but even if I had, I doubt if this song could have beaten the majesty of its "otherworldy" opponent.

It is a crime that two of these four duds will advance and "Pigs" will not. None of these four songs appealed to me. The Sear Bliss song was the most boring song I've heard in this game so far. I reluctantly voted for Dream Theater and C&C.

Phase 1, Round 14 Results:
In Keeping Secrets Of Silent Earth - 3 and Metropolis, Part 1 - The Miracle & The Sleeper are promoted, Black Light Machine and In The Shadow Of Another World are eliminated.
User standings are updated here.

Phase 1, Round 15:
vs.
-
vs.

I forgot A Change of Seasons was in this game, even though I put it in here. It will win the game.

I forgot A Change of Seasons was in this game, even though I put it in here. It will win the game.

I highly doubt it will. There's a core of DT fans on the forum but I don't think it's gonna stand a chance against some of the big ones here.

I highly doubt it will. There's a core of DT fans on the forum but I don't think it's gonna stand a chance against some of the big ones here.
Well it seems to be holding up pretty well to Freebird, which often considered a rock masterpiece and one of the greatest songs of all time.

Yeah but that song doesn't really get that kind of praise here. My best guess is that the winning song will be something like Stargazer.

A Change Of Seasons and Ghost Of Perdition are both massively overrated & overlong songs, so my votes are going to Free Bird and Coma.

Back