Official Football Thread

So? You said

but that won't change the fact that Chelsea is the team that deserved the title the most. Nor the fact that he's the most successful coach of the 21st century. All the hate pouring down on him is just proof of that, in exactly the same way that trophies are.

Entire argument is about success, which is something I never addressed.

You've cut the first part of my statement which is the main link between your post about their style and my reply. What I meant was that whether you liked his style or not, it's working.

But why do you feel the need to point out that it's working when I've never said anything about it? False assumption, probably. You think that I feel like they shouldn't win because they're boring. Which is not true.

Why shouldn't I? What's wrong with expanding the topic? Over the past months people here have been criticising Chelsea for their style, and I don't mean just you. So in the end, after all the lols and bus complaints, I'm just pointing out that it worked. That's it.

You can expand the topic as much as you like, but you've included me into the argument by saying "And what were you doing?". By that point, the argument is more than just about expanding the topic.

I didn't address you personally in my initial comment about Mourinho, you took it personally by explaining you weren't criticising him. I referred to all those people who kept ranting about Chelsea and their style, including here. So I asked what exactly you were talking about then.

avg4MOM_460s.jpg

@The Flash

Modric has to get back for the 2nd leg. One time I'm rooting for Real and they are gerrarding it. Please don't let Allegri into the final.

Very entertaining game. I think Juventus showed more passion than RM and deserved the win for that alone. And now RM know the Italians can hurt them on the counter.

That was filthy from Messi. As much as I don't like Barcelona, dude's far and away the best player ever.

Called it as soon as Van Gaal signed with United. Great signing.

They have to splash big time to get better, though. Mats Hummels is a must.

I totally forgot there's gonna be Copa America this summer, what a bummer. So again little to no pre-season for Rojo, Di Maria, Falcao (though he's probably gone anyway) and Valencia :facepalm:

Sevilla smashed Fiorentina 3-0 and are likely through to the final in the Europa League. They won back to back titles in 2005 and 2006, could do the same again. Not good enough for Champions League, too good for Europa League.

Back