Sabaton

LOL Mr. KB. It's not that easy if you have a job that doesn't allow kids to work at. And if kids are too young, you can't bring them to a metal show.

And if kids are too young, you can't bring them to a metal show.

Baby-Yelling-Slayer-Slayerrrrr-meme-death-metal-music-rock-concert-joke-lol-lulz-funny-cute_thum.jpg

There was said to be a kid down at the front when Slayer were on at Sonisphere last summer. His dad was trying to catch him and he didn't want to be caught.

There was said to be a kid down at the front when Slayer were on at Sonisphere last summer. His dad was trying to catch him and he didn't want to be caught.

I was at the front for Anthrax and there was a boy of about nine up there. I was passing crowd surfers over his head til his dad arrived. The boy did not look happy with his dad.

Ya, it is common to see kids above age 7 at metal shows. Parenting done right for sure!

Here's a bit of a review with setlists of the December 13th show in London. I wonder if they'll ever drop Ghost Division as their opening song. It's a pretty cool tradition to keep I guess. From: http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=26430
Venue - HMV Forum

Seen Sabaton quite a few times now (around 7/8 including festivals) and really enjoy the energy and show they put on. I like the bands interaction with the crowd and they seem to jumble their set now and again (apart from the opening and closing songs! - which I don't mind). Brought a great stage show with them and will definitely check them out at bloodstock again.

Battle Beast:

1. Far Far Away
2. Iron Hand
3. Touch in the Night
4. Black Ninja
5. Madness
6. Out of Control
(Not bad, reminded me of Doro - some fairly cheesey)

Delain:

1. Mother Machine
2. Army of Dolls
3. Get the Devil Out of Me
4. Sleepwalkers Dream
5. Pristine
6. Not Enough
7. We Are the Others
(Ok, didn't blow me away, although the vocalist and lead guitarist were hot! One fan was pissed off they didn't play 'The Gathering' lol)

Sabaton:

1. Ghost Division
2. To Hell and Back
3. Carolus Rex
4. Soldier of 3 Armies
5. Gott Mit Uns
(Chosen by the audience to be in Swedish - not sure why???)
6. The Art of War
7. 7734
8. 40:1
9. Far from the Fame
10. Resist and Bite
11. Smoking Snakes
(Chosen by the audience over Lion from the North which was good!)
12. Swedish Pagans
(Audience request)
13. Uprising
(Chosen by an audience member over White Death which I didn't mind)

Encore:
14. Night Witches
15. Primo Victoria
16. Metal Crüe

Maybe Sabaton like to laugh at our poor Swedish. But yeah, singing the singalong ones in Swedish spoils the fun.

Back