Can this still be real or just some crazy dream?

In an effort to save my house from zombie animals, I ran out into the winter to look for help. I found Grand Magus and approached them saying something like, "guys, I hate to sound like a fanboy even though I listened to your recent album like 200 times last year - but I really need your help." Upon returning to my house, it had turned into a spaceship adrift in the cosmos.

I'm on a sunny, rocky island in the Atlantic, exploring an old fortress when I bump into Bruce Dickinson.

We start to to chat; well Bruce does. He's telling me all kinds of interesting things about the history of the place while I listen in awestruck silence. Finally, I blurt out "Do you guys really have a new album coming out this year?"
He smiles and says "let me show a little more of this fort."

We head down inside and instead of dungeons and mess halls I discover the place is renovated into a nice home. Bruce points out a variety of mementos and leads me to a large room. "Want to try my flight simulator?" he says.
A seat randomly comes down from the roof. He straps me in and I'm lifted off the floor, dipping and dodging as spectacular landscapes whip by, like a ride at Disneyland. Then the music starts playing. I look at Bruce. He smiles.

On the new album, expect a track called The Wolf that sounds a combination of Infinite Dreams and King in Crimson.

IudRpxh.gif

That was awesome.

I just moved into a new flat, 30th floor. It is nightfall, snowing outside and I notice an unusually large cat outside. I open the window to get a better look and see that the beast is larger than some of the houses in the neighbourhood put together. What's worse, it looks straight at me and jumps up, apparently reducing its size in the process and bites my finger. I pull it in because I want to fight it, try to bite it myself and wake up because I bit my arm.

I was in my school and a class was filled with 10th graders, like I am now. But it wasn't my class, instead these people were the 10th graders of 2003. Basically the students that graduated right before I went to first grade.

I had a dream that I hitchhiked and Weird Al Yankovic's tour bus picked me up. He was super cool and fun and reenacted this video for me. Then I asked him if I can take a pic with him to post on FB and he was all for it and made me take 10 pics or so. Then he gave me some sandwiches and dropped me off at my home. All in all, great dream 10/10.

I dreamed I was Joakim Brodén, I was onstage and I told the band we were making the setlist up as we went. We started out with To Hell and Back, then went to Carolus Rex, Attero Dominatus and a slow smooth-jazz version of Cliffs of Gallipoli, and that's where I woke up.

I dreamt I found a 3D printer in a shopping arcade that could be used to manufacture an entire army according to the customer's specifications. The machine was called 'You and Whose Army?'

I'm in a restaurant with some friends and we order some chinese food. Everyone but me gets their meals and when mine finally arrives, looking delicious, I woke up :(

I'm in a restaurant with some friends and we order some chinese food. Everyone but me gets their meals and when mine finally arrives, looking delicious, I woke up :(

This website states that:
To dream of eating Chinese food indicates a deep desire to understand a different point of view. To dream of passing a Chinese food stand or restaurant and choosing not to eat implies an unwillingness to embrace a different point of view.

This website states that:
To dream of eating Chinese food indicates a deep desire to understand a different point of view. To dream of passing a Chinese food stand or restaurant and choosing not to eat implies an unwillingness to embrace a different point of view.

But he didn't choose not to eat, he was denied the opportunity.

I had a dream about going to see late ex-British PM, Margaret Thatcher perform a stand up comedy show at Wembley Arena...

Yeah, I'm not sure what's going on in my subconscious.

Back