Getting into Iron Maiden

nuno_c

A hollow universe in space
How did you first get into Maiden? What was your first album, etc... Share your stories!

Me, i discovered Maiden in a Portuguese metal magazine called "Loud!". I got a huge poster of Eddie and put it in my bedroom's door. My father hated it and destroyed it... It was a REALLY big poster and very cool, it's a shame.

That was in 2006 and so my first Maiden album was AMOLAD. Loved it. I was particularly drawn to the fact that it was basically recorded live in the studio.

What's YOUR story?

Mind if I start a thread, asking how one should go about getting into Iron Maiden? :D Different enough to warrant a brand new thread, right?

Jesus, I think we have two on that, too. How to get someone into Iron Maiden, etc.

Sorry..... new on the forum, did not know about that ...

thought it was a good idea :(

Don't worry. It was a good idea. :)
Thanks! I'm already checking the original thread out. Btw, is there anyway of knowing if there is already some thread about something i'm about to write? It's kind of hard to go back to every single past thread just to check...

You can use the search function. But if you're not sure, just take the risk and open it. The worst that can happen is that someone will point you to another thread, as happened here. We've had numerous duplicate topics in the past that led to interesting discussions each time.

You can use the search function. But if you're not sure, just take the risk and open it. The worst that can happen is that someone will point you to another thread, as happened here. We've had numerous duplicate topics in the past that led to interesting discussions each time.
This forum is without a doubt friendlier than all the others i've been in

This forum is without a doubt friendlier than all the others i've been in

You take that back, ya wanker! Get outta here with your cheery demeanor and positive judgment! We don't like you!

Ahhhhhhhhhh who'm I kidding? Let's all get drubl and sing Flight of Icarus!

Just to let you know, I stocked up on beer and am ready for the Christmas party at the Pony tonight.

Back